Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Hot Sexy Pearlescent Stars Glitter Seamless Ultra-thin 3D Stockings Invisible Pantyhose Bright Transparent Women Shiny Tights
$6.04-9%

crossdress cosplay female
1000g/pair teardrop silicone breast form with bra straps for man cosplay to female crossdressing
$57.84

gaff panties
Plus Size Men Hiding Gaff Panty Brief for Crossdresser Translucent Lace Panties Shaping for Crossdressing Transgender Underwear
$32.67-39%

meise
Case Wholesale Bargain Price Meise Cheerleading Team Waifu Collection Card Waifu Booster Box Exquisite Art High Quality
$1488.30-34%

bondage restraints
BDSM Bondage Couple Sex Slave Games Hand and Foot Restraint Mouth Plug Adjustable Size Fixed Strap
$24.45-3%

sexye doll
SEXYE Real Lifelike Love Sex Dolls Full Body Japanese Doll with Siliocne Head Realistic Face Adult Toys Realistic Vagina for Men
$2480.50-39%

speerise
Women's Adult Dancer Ballet Dance Gymnastics Underwear Spandex Quick Dry Skin Lingerie Panties Dance Low Waist Briefs Ballerina
$89.54-41%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Phytoestrogens and magic herbs
One day I was visiting the doctor and somehow we came on the subject of men with breasts. I asked her whether she had male patients with breasts and she answered that she had several who would be better off wearing a bra. I asked for the cause 😇  and she mentioned that the most common cause was beer.
The hops in the beer contain phytoestrogens.
(24 Feb 2021, 19:47 )Zooy Wrote: The hops in the beer contain phytoestrogens.
I wonder those phytoestrogens do not affect the other parts of the body. E.g. increased hips/waist ratio, but, quite the contrary, they create "beer-belly" 😁
herbal estrogens are not effective, particularly the stuff that is sold on "feminization" websites etc. The herbal ingredients do not really work, they generally inflame the area enough to appear as growth, and once the cream or pill is stopped, most or all the "growth" receeds and disappears of nothing is taken.

Herabl *derived* estrogens work, as it is the herbal estrogens purified etc etc etc to better react with the human body. That said, though, herbal estrogens even when derived are not as easily absorbed by the human body and results vary.

If I can track down the studies I found years ago on this I will share. They're on a CD or DVD somewhere lol.

Premarin works - it's an animal based one. Premarin - "Pregnant Mare Urine".

When I started taking hormones I was put on Estradiol Valera injections. Cannot find that anywhere anymore... which is a shame because it bloody well worked! (I went from a natural A cup to close to C on that alone in 2 years usage)
I have tried a lot of products, herbs and pills. Scraped that years ago.
But, I tried the Brava breast enlargement system.
No, I didn’t buy that brand, but I bought two kinds of breast pumps, if that’s what there called.
15 mins in the morning and 15 minutes in the evening. Surprisingly, it is working.
Can’t wear tight shirts and I do have a good handful breasts. Without pills or herbs.

Of course, your results may vary.
Is Pueraria Mirifica a legit thing or is it useless like the other "feminizing" phytoestrogens?
I have tried that Pueraria Mirifica and his, it does work, for me, however, it’s supposed to convert protein to estrogen. So, when you take it, you will need to eat protein, like eggs and meat. Doesn’t work with protein shakes. Also, I take 2 in the morning and two at night.

Guess the only real way is to get a bag or two and try it. Everyone different.

Hope that helps.
This is what I use. Plane and simple.
All others have fillers. And cost more.

Like I said, this seems to work for me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 53D02A5E-FD38-4944-A557-1878B5E44A25.png     7AF2E25E-6C63-4833-BF62-ADA9E916C401.png   
(27 Feb 2021, 17:39 )Tinker D Wrote: Like I said, this seems to work for me.
Any other effects besides breast enlargement?
Not really. At lease not that I can think of.
Way back when I started this in 2002, the side affects were a bit Bitchy and nasty farts. Probably from the herbs.
He is advertising boxes for packing presents.

Contributors: Bambislave (1) , cbshackle (1) , chaste4panties (3) , Culmor (1) , dustymoon1 (1) , Ellie (1) , FatalGRL (1) , Like Ra (67) , neofinetia (4) , proton7 (1) , PurpleVibes (2) , rebroad (1) , Selfexploration (3) , SissyLexi (1) , subyasha (1) , Tinker D (18) , tvwatcher (1) , vanessa_fetish (5) , Zooy (14)