Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

2024 chastity
2024 Newest Design Male Chastity Device Stainless Steel PA Puncture Cock Cage Sex Toys For Men Penis Lock Cock Ring Adult Toy 18
$75.31-51%

crossdress fetish
Boutique Men's Pu Leather Chest Harness Bondage Gay Bdsm Punk Male Sexy Belt Strap Shoulder Crossdressing Sissy Fetish Suspender
$16.52-50%

anal balls
Sale Orgasm Vagina Plug Play Pull Ring Ball Sexy Sex Novelties Jelly Anal Special Toy Beads Chain Adult Sex toys HH001
$2.26

gaff panties
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-48%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Cotton Sexy Crop Tee Swinger Humorous Fun Flirty Style T-Shirt Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Blouse
$7.85

1d oil stockings
Women Stockings Seamed Sexy Stockings High Oil Woman Shine Transparent Lace Nylon Thin Ultra Shinny Thigh Backline Medias 1D
$92.00-45%

transparent panties
Sexy Panties for Women Transparent Strap Thong Nylon G-string V-Waist seamless Underpants T-back Lady Bikini Underwear
$2.73

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Mr. Daniel's Hypnosis Castle
I used to watch Mr Daniels' videos so much back in the day
sadly nothing stuck even though I would watch them sometimes for 7hrs straight
I was like in his online castle, and i miss him soo much.
It was like really weird and idk if all that is like true, but like i made some spirals and like he used them in his studies, and like until today i am like not really sure if it was like really just one person, or like a group of people behind Mr. Daniel. Because like back then, youd also interact on facebook an like other sites, youknow. And like i had like a dm session on facebook with master and then like some other person would write me that it was like really good. Anyway. Back then i felt the urge to build a website for master and like i was creating a new logo but the font was like licensed and it all didnt work out.

But there is one special thing like one person wanted to befriend me on facebook and i was weary of weaving spiders and so i asked master what to do and he told me like that i should befriend that person, and like later when like master was gone that person started like a tumblr and was like writing like directly to me through their posts but like never mention me directly, youknow like subtle but direct. And like this person taught me more things about like multiple personalities etc. But since i was like in politics before, where the secret service tried to get me off the political stage through mobbing, i was like having really hard difficulties trusting anyone, like i even ran away from some hypnotist who wanted to have me on their show. It was like a bit much. So like the person on tumblr was acting towards me like they were master, and they told me they were like starting to transition, so maybe thats like why there will be no more Mr. Daniel idk. I asked Cathy Venus about all this and she said like that this cant be because that person on tumblr was known for her immoral ways and like that she wasnt master. I still believe my gut feeling. But also this person on tumblr tried to make my bimbo mind revolt against like my external personality, and like, i am in unison with myself constantly conversing, thus when she said like that i would be keeping myself trapped while my life was going down the drain was like too much and so i part ways with them. And because they were calling me a sissy, which made me like, really angry. They were also involved with the robotic units, which was some like story i dug up for the 2013 castle hypnosis class, which i also was replicating to the world, it was somewhere in the beginnings of neuralnetsandprettypatterns all this happened...

Anyway, its like still like a big part of my life allthough im not like always like this but like, it just gotten worse over the years, like i drop so deep sometimes that my entire body is completely numb while my mind floats in ecstasy and i get like sooo senstive especially my ears, making sounds and words touch my heart, but at the same time its just me all by myself, and noone ever got to really know that other side of me, but it's true, they never understand.

The only thing i am still listen to is his to go series. I would love to do a full study again, i loved watching them, but like its not the same, and like some have youtube links in them that no longer work and like its such a hassle to work around all this so since feb 2014 im only listening to those files. If somebody wants them please let me know and tell me where to upload it.

(made an account for just this post since i was missing him and hoping to find new clues)

PS: I also was not nice sometimes, and insulted someone who wanted to do like a dm session with me and hope to this day this didn't have any influence on master going away....
(05 Aug 2023, 16:34 )giggly_unit Wrote: made an account for just this post
And you are very welcome!

(05 Aug 2023, 16:34 )giggly_unit Wrote: If somebody wants them please let me know and tell me where to upload it.
How big is your archive? Could you please post a list of the files with their sizes? My archive is 6.2GB:

Show Content

Also, all these files are available in RetroShare.
(05 Aug 2023, 23:44 )Like Ra Wrote: And you are very welcome!
yay 😁

(05 Aug 2023, 23:44 )Like Ra Wrote: My archive is 6.2GB
Oh its just those MDTG.mp3s, they are aeady in your archive

Edit: just noticed, i also have MDTG12.mp3 (29MB) which does not seem to be in the archive

i am missing 5 for some reason though 😁
(06 Aug 2023, 00:05 )giggly_unit Wrote: i also have MDTG12.mp3 (29MB) which does not seem to be in the archive
Good! Could you please upload it here?
OK, I'll start:

MDTG1.mp3 (Size: 10.52 MB )

MDTG2.mp3 (Size: 13.74 MB )

MDTG3.mp3 (Size: 26.29 MB )

MDTG4.mp3 (Size: 22.83 MB )

MDTG5.mp3 (Size: 33.36 MB )

MDTG6.mp3 (Size: 28.95 MB )

MDTG7.mp3 (Size: 35.25 MB )

MDTG8.mp3 (Size: 51.67 MB )

MDTG9.mp3 (Size: 38.58 MB )

MDTG10.mp3 (Size: 40.62 MB )

MDTG11.mp3 (Size: 30.6 MB )

Does anybody have file descriptions?

Contributors: amazed128a (3) , dustymoon1 (3) , giggly_unit (12) , HypnoMix (7) , kuusi (1) , Like Ra (24) , Lostpuppet (2) , lurker (1) , Lycalopex (15) , Maximiliaan_75 (1) , mizchrissysez (1) , Oldself (1) , pinkpillz2025 (8) , ranma82 (1) , SissyBimbo555 (1) , Sorez (1) , spiraltone42 (1) , tng1206 (2) , Tritium (1) , Xeklor (4)