Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chastity 2021
2021 Fully Restraint Silicone Male Chastity Devices,Scrotum Ball Stretcher,Cock Cage,Adjustable Cuff Penis Ring,Sex Toys For Men
$60.49-48%

zippidy
Multi-color Rhinestone Transparent Pants Celebrate Birthday Costume Sexy Dancer Show Leggings Evening Outfit loukong
$95.59-20%

zentai
Kids Adult Full Face Mask Spandex Headgear Goog View Zentai Party Dress Unisex Halloween Hooded Mask
$9.68-4%

soronssy
sexy gloss silky bikini Bottoms with Buttocks oily briefs Tights Underpants swimming trunks MEN underwear plus size Swim pants
$198.79-29%

2024 chastity
2024 New Male Metal Chastity Cage Device CB Penis Lock with Spikes Cock Ring Ascetic Bondage Adult Play Couples Adult Sex Toys18
$59.29-39%

shapewear
Men Body Shaper Tummy Control Shorts Shapewear Belly Girdle Boxer Briefs High Waist Slimming Underwear Leg Compression Panties
$4.85

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Pumps Bling Glitter Pointed Toe Slip On 4CM High Heels Sandals Wedding Prom Ladies Shoes Woman Plus Size 33 41 43
$87.65-38%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Mr. Daniel's Hypnosis Castle
(10 Nov 2022, 03:20 )Like Ra Wrote:
(10 Nov 2022, 02:35 )HypnoMix Wrote: i was coming up with ideas to not use flash or flash player.
https://ruffle.rs/ is the answer for the most. It's also active on this site - check the Game section.

Going to upgrade it, BTW...

Is this for android?

Yes it dose! It may also work with the brave brower as well according to this.

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1444275

Dosnt mean ill actually use it. If i can get the files one by one ill convert them myself. Yes iam scared of .swf cause i used to program it in as3.

Mega link wants to charge me money cause of the 5gb file size.

edit,

Well actually after looking at github project of ruffle.rs and seeing it programed in rust, i may actually try it.
(10 Nov 2022, 03:25 )HypnoMix Wrote: Is this for android?
Yes, if hosted, like on this site.
(10 Nov 2022, 02:35 )HypnoMix Wrote: Im sorry i was coming up with ideas to not use flash or flash player. Not everyone could use or want to use flash. That was all.

Yeah flashpoint it self is safe for now. Mp4 would be safer for longer. Plus you never know if flashpoint may discontinue in the future.

The post you were replying to had nothing to do with using or not using Flash, but rather about how/where to upload the collection of files, so I was confused.

MP4 wouldn't work very well for these files because they are often super interactive (requiring you to click things or enter your name) and also loop segments for literal hours. An MP4 of a single file would likely be exponentially larger in filesize than the SWF file is.
(10 Nov 2022, 07:14 )Lycalopex Wrote:
(10 Nov 2022, 02:35 )HypnoMix Wrote: Im sorry i was coming up with ideas to not use flash or flash player. Not everyone could use or want to use flash. That was all.

Yeah flashpoint it self is safe for now. Mp4 would be safer for longer. Plus you never know if flashpoint may discontinue in the future.

The post you were replying to had nothing to do with using or not using Flash, but rather about how/where to upload the collection of files, so I was confused.

MP4 wouldn't work very well for these files because they are often super interactive (requiring you to click things or enter your name) and also loop segments for literal hours. An MP4 of a single file would likely be exponentially larger in filesize than the SWF file is.
Ok that dose make sense. I think i will look into this. Sounds fun.
I will not use flash - 1. it is too many flaws. 2. It was killed in 2017 because of computer/server security. Use at your own rick.
(10 Nov 2022, 14:22 )dustymoon1 Wrote: I will not use flash - 1. it is too many flaws. 2. It was killed in 2017 because of computer/server security. Use at your own rick.

You know my fear of flash and my old experience and knowledge of it almost kept me from trying this. Maybe my anexity? After i started posting here and researching on my own. My mind is changed now. 

I will check it out. I cant say you should too, but maybe explore it a little more. Your mind may aeady be made up. Idk?
I had issues with Flash before, when it was still being used, so I will not take that chance again.
(10 Nov 2022, 16:08 )dustymoon1 Wrote: I had issues with Flash before, when it was still being used, so I will not take that chance again.
Did you check the Game section of this site? E.g. https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/games....play&gid=2 ?
I have not....
(10 Nov 2022, 18:49 )dustymoon1 Wrote: I have not....
You might change your opinion ...

Contributors: amazed128a (3) , dustymoon1 (3) , giggly_unit (12) , HypnoMix (7) , kuusi (1) , Like Ra (24) , Lostpuppet (2) , lurker (1) , Lycalopex (15) , Maximiliaan_75 (1) , mizchrissysez (1) , Oldself (1) , pinkpillz2025 (8) , ranma82 (1) , SissyBimbo555 (1) , Sorez (1) , spiraltone42 (1) , tng1206 (2) , Tritium (1) , Xeklor (4)