Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pueraria mirifica
50-1000g Natural Pueraria Mirifica / Free Shipping
$109.26-14%

leg binder
Leather Mermaid Bondage Restraint Bag Belt SM Leg Binder Sack Fetish Half Body Harness Slave BDSM Binding Tool Sex Toy For woman
$34.36

anime bdsm
Black Gay Pants With Lock Leather Lingerie Couples Passion Chastity Underwear Bdsm Bondage Thong Male Panties Erotic Crotchless
$32.45-48%

sexy pantyhose
Women Rattan Sexy Stockings Club Party Anti-Snagging Flowers Tights Calcetines Fish Net Stocking Fishnet Mesh Lace Pantyhoses
$12.97

mens shiny pantyhose
Men Women Oil Shiny Underwear Glossy Shorts See Through Pantyhose Boxer Briefs Seamless Transparent Mens Sexy Underpants Panties
$43.96-43%

wig hair
Body Wave Ombre Lace Front Wigs for Black Women Pre Plucked 180Density Colors Brown Blonde Synthetic Hair Wigs Daily Wear
$621.93-44%

breath control latex
Ftshist Silica Gel Gas Mask Fetish Latex Rubber Mask Hood Breath Control Conquer Choking Headgear Cosplay Costume Party Wear
$119.73

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Mr. Daniel's Hypnosis Castle
Honestly, just practice basic internet safety and Flash isn't that great a security risk.
Recently, I have gotten to know someone on Reddit who claimed to have been quite close to Mr. Daniel. He/she claims that he passed away years ago. Even when he was active he was aeady up there in age.
I've heard that theory before as well, and it seems about as likely as most of the other theories out there, since we have no way of confirming any of them. I feel like the fact that all these theories pop up about who he was or where he went or what he was really trying to do just add to the "internet cryptid" feel.
Vacation SWF recorded to mkv updated videos and pics.

https://mega.nz/file/FCASDD6L#Tm0qW2wcLF...Gpok1_-fp0

LP
(27 Nov 2022, 15:22 )Lostpuppet Wrote: Vacation SWF recorded to mkv updated videos and pics.

https://mega.nz/file/FCASDD6L#Tm0qW2wcLF...Gpok1_-fp0

LP

Can I ask where you got the videos for that?  Most of Mr. Daniel's flash file have embedded videos from now defunct sites like luxurioushypnosis.com so they don't appear when I play the flash version, but this video conversion appears to have them...
(02 Feb 2022, 22:39 )spiraltone42 Wrote: For awhile there I regularly would go to his site and do the studies, but I never got sucked into them for hours. At some point my attention span just drops off, lol.

That said, I found his page very addicting. Some parts more than others. I remember having a really strong reaction in particular to his "ESP test" game, where you tried to guess which button was the correct one, and occasionally it would pop up with hypnotic videos and clips.

I admit that even now, I still get chills seeing some of the triggers. I think part of the thrill was this feeling of it being almost like a "secret society", and I think what added to it was the weird illuminati references in the imagery he would use, like the red owl

I'm in the same boat. I was horribly addicted but my ADHD kept me from spending hours on end. That said, I am on ADHD meds and I am both interested and terrified to find out what that might do.
(04 Feb 2022, 02:59 )Lycalopex Wrote:
(03 Feb 2022, 21:38 )Like Ra Wrote: So, you use it as a player only, right? The files themselves are not in the Flashpoint archive?.
Correct on both counts. The specific .exe I use is flashplayer29_0r0_171_win_sa.exe in the Flashpoint 9.0 Infinity\FPSoftware\Flash directory. Works like a charm.

Anyone find a way around "This study is no longer functional" (e.g., red owl project2.swf) ?
(12 May 2023, 15:53 )amazed128a Wrote: Anyone find a way around "This study is no longer functional" (e.g., red owl project2.swf) ?

If you know a little bit about Flash - Frame 3 has a bit of code in it that does a date check.  If you use a Flash Editor (FFDec is a free one) you can change the expiry date (just change the expiry year to something like 2211).  Save it and off you go!

That one in particular is Christmas themed though - you might want to save it until December (-:
(12 May 2023, 17:57 )tng1206 Wrote:
(12 May 2023, 15:53 )amazed128a Wrote: Anyone find a way around "This study is no longer functional" (e.g., red owl project2.swf) ?

If you know a little bit about Flash - Frame 3 has a bit of code in it that does a date check.  If you use a Flash Editor (FFDec is a free one) you can change the expiry date (just change the expiry year to something like 2211).  Save it and off you go!

That one in particular is Christmas themed though - you might want to save it until December (-:

Thanks!
(13 May 2023, 04:17 )amazed128a Wrote:
(12 May 2023, 17:57 )tng1206 Wrote:

Thanks!
Update: I changed the date but the file still didn't run. So I went to the previous frame (2) and changed it to "go to frame 4"---and that worked.

Contributors: amazed128a (3) , dustymoon1 (3) , giggly_unit (12) , HypnoMix (7) , kuusi (1) , Like Ra (24) , Lostpuppet (2) , lurker (1) , Lycalopex (15) , Maximiliaan_75 (1) , mizchrissysez (1) , Oldself (1) , pinkpillz2025 (8) , ranma82 (1) , SissyBimbo555 (1) , Sorez (1) , spiraltone42 (1) , tng1206 (2) , Tritium (1) , Xeklor (4)