Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Mr. Daniel's Hypnosis Castle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I've expressed before that I found this site because Mr. Daniel was mentioned in some thread (likely either Bambi Sleep or the feminization thread) and that I was surprised he didn't have a dedicated topic. Thus, I thought, why not take initiative and make one? (Like Ra, you have my permission to hijack this post for editing things in as the thread progresses)

I know he's been MIA for almost ten years at this point, but he's also a bit of a personal demon for me. I've spent a lot of time digging for more info about him and his files, and I do have a large collection of said files-- I'll upload it once I get everything sorted and have the time to do so. (I know the original download I got it from is still active, but I don't know how to find it again and imo the more mirrors there are of it the better)

For a brief overview: Mr. Daniel (and it is Mr. Daniel, not Mr. Daniels) was a well-known and, from what I understand, infamous hypnotist focusing on bimbofication of cis women and gathering them in his premium user "Castle", with the goal of forming a harem or cult. His files were hours-long, repetitive "studies" consisting of looped image reels, constant countdowns, subliminal text, and lots of triggers, both subtle and overt. I think it would be fair to say he laid a lot of the groundwork for Bambi Sleep and other modern hypnosis series, since he had a lot of copycats spring up when he vanished and I know of several sound bytes and voice clips that both he and Bambi used.

Suggestions included:
- Act normal; don't tell "outsiders" what's happening to you, because they won't understand
- Tying triggers to everyday objects (most notably your computer chair) and pop songs you're likely to hear in a random grocery store
- Mr. Daniel having planted a "seed" in your mind that he waters and grows every time you "study"
- "Study every day" and "keep studying for at least 30 more minutes" spaced out in such a way that, if you follow the suggestions, you're there until the end of the file
- General bimbo/slut/stripper-related suggestions such as exhibitionism, pantyhose, lipstick, etc
- I don't know if it's a suggestion per se, but there's a weird sort of permanence to his influence, from what I've seen. People who haven't actively listened in years still being affected by the triggers, or getting drawn back in after an extended period of time.

I have it on good authority that he's unlikely to ever return to the hypnosis scene, though there are conspiracies floating around like he and Bambi Prime being the same person (not sure if I believe that). But that said, the more I've chased down information on him the weirder it's gotten, from a weird lack of anything about him aside from a couple scattered testimonies from users, to the phrase "the main is intact" repeatedly popping up, to the general subtle reverence that still seems to permeate discussion about him. He's like an internet cryptid at this point.
--------------------
Links
-- Mr Daniel archive: https://mega.nz/file/4ZclASBL#2FL8l2Ngi0...hvCf8OW510
The organization is going to be a bit weird, since some files have duplicates, and this is also just my collection zipped up so I have some that aren't sorted in a folder.

-- Flashpoint: https://bluemaxima.org/flashpoint/downloads/
Flashpoint is a combination standalone flash player and flash library that simulates being used on the website that a given .swf file requests-- in short, most if not all flash files should work on the standalone player regardless of if they require being on a specific website or not. The specific .exe I use is flashplayer29_0r0_171_win_sa.exe in the Flashpoint 9.0 Infinity\FPSoftware\Flash directory.
Very interesting, I do love a good internet mystery. How did you come to learn about him?
(02 Feb 2022, 07:07 )Lycalopex Wrote: [ -> ]I've spent a lot of time digging for more info about him and his files, and I do have a large collection of said files-- I'll upload it once I get everything sorted and have the time to do so.
There is a problem with most of his flash files - they have a link/reference/query to the original site, which does not exist anymore, hence they refuse to work.

(02 Feb 2022, 07:07 )Lycalopex Wrote: [ -> ]gathering them in his premium user "Castle", with the goal of forming a harem or cult.
Virtually or physically? Virtually, I guess?

(02 Feb 2022, 07:07 )Lycalopex Wrote: [ -> ]I know of several sound bytes and voice clips that both he and Bambi used.
That's interesting, unless they are standard stock ones everybody (can) use.

(02 Feb 2022, 07:07 )Lycalopex Wrote: [ -> ]Mr. Daniel having planted a "seed" in your mind that he waters and grows every time you "study"
This is what I find very nasty and what might be very effective and difficult to get rid of. Psychologically-wise, occult-wise, magic-wise, whatever.

(02 Feb 2022, 07:07 )Lycalopex Wrote: [ -> ]there are conspiracies floating around like he and Bambi Prime being the same person
I seriously doubt it. WAY too different in style.

I listened to a couple of his files, found them extremely boring, long, repetitive, and yet with a dangerous potential (the"seeds", for example).

I was going to upload some still working flash files in the "Games" section, but never had a round for that.
(02 Feb 2022, 12:34 )Tritium Wrote: [ -> ]Very interesting, I do love a good internet mystery. How did you come to learn about him?
There were brief mentions of him here and there, particularly in the comments on Bambi's site and the comments on various copycats.

(02 Feb 2022, 14:02 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]There is a problem with most of his flash files - they have a link/reference/query to the original site, which does not exist anymore, hence they refuse to work.
There's a specific standalone flash player that I've been using that simulates being used on whatever site the .swf is requesting-- most, if not all, of these files work on it. It's called Flashpoint.

Quote:Virtually or physically? Virtually, I guess?
Virtually. It was essentially the premium access section of his site. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a level of actual physical involvement though.
I used to listen to his files religiously like a decade ago, and like you say, I still feel the pull
For awhile there I regularly would go to his site and do the studies, but I never got sucked into them for hours. At some point my attention span just drops off, lol.

That said, I found his page very addicting. Some parts more than others. I remember having a really strong reaction in particular to his "ESP test" game, where you tried to guess which button was the correct one, and occasionally it would pop up with hypnotic videos and clips.

I admit that even now, I still get chills seeing some of the triggers. I think part of the thrill was this feeling of it being almost like a "secret society", and I think what added to it was the weird illuminati references in the imagery he would use, like the red owl
(02 Feb 2022, 20:09 )Lycalopex Wrote: [ -> ]There's a specific standalone flash player that I've been using that simulates being used on whatever site the .swf is requesting-- most, if not all, of these files work on it. It's called Flashpoint.
This is an interesting project, thanks for that. So, you use it as a player only, right? The files themselves are not in the Flashpoint archive? Pity it's Windows only. Can be used in Wine, though...

In the game section I use https://ruffle.rs (going to update it to the latest version right now).
(03 Feb 2022, 21:38 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]So, you use it as a player only, right? The files themselves are not in the Flashpoint archive?.
Correct on both counts. The specific .exe I use is flashplayer29_0r0_171_win_sa.exe in the Flashpoint 9.0 Infinity\FPSoftware\Flash directory. Works like a charm.
I added a link to the file archive I have in the first post.
Wow, somebody remember about him! I remember his penultimate version of the site, it was quite fun, the whole site is full of all sorts of games, pretty clingy and kept me coming back again. Then I got a small collection of his files somewhere and could get hooked (especially red_owl_project2, bunny_rel and bunny2_castle). For some reason I remembered that Castle was a physical object (maybe virtual also), which is kind of why Mr. Daniel stopped his activities.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9