Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

wig hair
Soft Smooth Synthetic Lace Front Black Wigs Half Hand Tied for Women Heat Resistant Fiber Hair Straight Wig 24 Inches DailyWig
$27.76

lip plump
QIBEST Color Changing Lip Gloss Pearlescent Glassy Lip Oil Natural Moisturizing Lip Balm Reduce Lip Lines Jelly Plump Lips Care
$8.77-54%

leather pencil skirt
Seoulish Black Faux PU Leather Women's Wrap Skirts 2022 New High Waist Workwear Ladies Sheath Pencil Skirts Female Autumn Winter
$36.28-50%

transparent dress
Transparent Erotic Open Pajamas Lace Frenulum Tulle Dress Lingerie Women Open Crotch Sheer Temptation Black Plus Size Baby Doll
$5.17-29%

pvc stockings
Laser Colorful Wet Look PVC Stockings Shiny PU Leather Thigh High Stocking Tights Cosplay Sexy Over Kness Long Medias Clubwear
$21.30-40%

1d oil stockings
1D Weman Ultra Thin Sexy Oil Shinny Backline Stockings Transparent Seamed Thigh High over the knee long red stocking
$22.89

zippidy
Sexy Shining Silver Rhinestones Sleeveless Dress Evening Costume Stretch Performance Dance Show Celebrate Outfit
$119.79-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Miscellaneous fetish items on eBay
Playing cards by Nemain Ravenwood!

nemain_ravenwood_fetish_bondage_art-40.jpg     nemain_ravenwood_fetish_bondage_art-39.jpg     nemain_ravenwood_fetish_bondage_art-38.jpg   

See also this blog post Women and fetish art. Part III. 3D fetish art by Nemain Ravenwood
Another tempter from eBay

s-l1600.jpg   
- Gum shield gag with tube and attachment 

Ideal for those long self-bondage sessions, especially when you start to regret the coffee you drank earlier.

Or, and I confess this is my fantasy, trying so hard not to cum when the vibrator switches on. 

Or (another fantasy of mine) adapted and used as part of a 'stay bound or suffer' scene 

Only 1 left.... buy soon to avoid disappointment  😁 

MJ
(30 Sep 2020, 10:24 )madjack Wrote: Or, and I confess this is my fantasy, trying so hard not to cum when the vibrator switches on.

I really don't think that cum would reach your mouth with that setup. I've had a difficult time getting that to work even with a pump in the middle. That's probably meant only for urine.
(30 Sep 2020, 18:55 )essanym Wrote:
(30 Sep 2020, 10:24 )madjack Wrote: Or, and I confess this is my fantasy, trying so hard not to cum when the vibrator switches on.

I really don't think that cum would reach your mouth with that setup.  I've had a difficult time getting that to work even with a pump in the middle.  That's probably meant only for urine.

You're right @essanym - the viscosity of cum is such that it wouldn't travel through a narrow tube like this. But it's still a good fantasy  😁 

MJ
(30 Sep 2020, 21:10 )madjack Wrote: the viscosity of cum is such that it wouldn't travel through a narrow tube like this.
It will, 8mmtube is wide enough. Even 6mm tube is enough.
(30 Sep 2020, 21:50 )Like Ra Wrote: It will, 8mmtube is wide enough. Even 6mm tube is enough.

Yeah it will a little bit but it would never reach your mouth without help. Some of it will be stuck in the chastity device around the penis. I did manage to get my device to work decently with small tubing but, like I said, a pump was necessary as well as another part which I 3d printed.
Quite like the look of this....

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/40012282...1d86134bc1
 image_2020-11-02_073922.png   
(02 Nov 2020, 08:39 )ltxrob Wrote: Quite like the look of this....

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/40012282...1d86134bc1

looks pretty Sexy! I would love to have that kind of body with fist mittens with a D-Ring at the tip. Like a Straightjacket! But i can't find a Neoprene Straightjacket, like this, in the whole wide web.
(03 Nov 2020, 10:41 )Vacbedbound Wrote: looks pretty Sexy! I would love to have that kind of body with fist mittens with a D-Ring at the tip. Like a Straightjacket! But i can't find a Neoprene Straightjacket, like this, in the whole wide web.

That would be fun to try and make. I've been doing some sewing lately, I might give what you've suggested a go at some point.
(03 Nov 2020, 19:56 )essanym Wrote:
(03 Nov 2020, 10:41 )Vacbedbound Wrote: looks pretty Sexy! I would love to have that kind of body with fist mittens with a D-Ring at the tip. Like a Straightjacket! But i can't find a Neoprene Straightjacket, like this, in the whole wide web.

That would be fun to try and make.  I've been doing some sewing lately, I might give what you've suggested a go at some point.

Made of smooth skin rubberred Neoprene like the Leotard would be nice. 
But this stuff is expensive: Neopren