Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lip plump
Ibcccndc Jelly Moisturizing Lip Oil Lip Gloss Hydrating Moisturizing Plumping Sexy Lip Glow Oil Tinted Non-sticky Clear Lip Coat
$3.19

amoresy
AMORESY Spandex Tight-fitting Athletic Hooded Tops Men High Elastic windproof Breathable Gym Trainning Running Fitness T shirt
$325.48-8%

crossdresser silicone body
Tgirl Realistic Muscle Male Costume Fake Belly Men's Chest Crossdresser Macho Silicone Artificial Simulation Body Hombre COS
$245.78-29%

bdsm
Bondage Kit BDSM Restraints Fetish Erotic Sex Toys For Couples Women Bandage Slave Collars Obedience Handcuffs Master Adult Game
$4.05

kigurumi mask crossdress
(AL74) Customize Character Crossdress Female/Girl Resin Half/ Full Head With Lock Cosplay Japanese Anime Game Role Kigurumi Mask
$725.99-25%

corset
Latex Waist Trainer 25 Steel Bone Women Shapers Corset Strap Body Girdles Slimming Sports Belly Belt Lingerie Plus Size Party
$41.71-36%

Ftshist
Ftshist Glossy Metallic Color Long Gloves Classic Full Fingers Elastic Elbow Gloves Perfect For Pole Club Halloween Accessories
$15.58-8%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Miscellaneous fetish items on eBay
Found it cheaper:
https://www.hautengshop.de/neoprene-bond...-cm-p-6910

But i don‘t know the thickness.
It should be Minimum 3mm, to give a good Bondage feel.
and neoprene is not easy to sew.... used to know people who worked in the White water canoeing industry and they made various things out of Neoprene... big heavy duty industrial sewing machines were required!
(04 Nov 2020, 08:17 )ltxrob Wrote: and neoprene is not easy to sew.... used to know people who worked in the White water canoeing industry and they made various things out of Neoprene... big heavy duty industrial sewing machines were required!

Good to know. I just watched a video on how wetsuits are made. Neoprene looks like it's super easy to glue as a first step. Much faster than gluing latex. The sewing machine they use is using a curved needle so it doesn't puncture the fabric all the way through. Hard to explain with words but it goes in and comes out on the same side due to the curve. It would be fun to try and make some fetish items out of neoprene. I'm not put off with this new information, I still may attempt this one day. I enjoy challenges.
(04 Nov 2020, 08:43 )essanym Wrote:
(04 Nov 2020, 08:17 )ltxrob Wrote: and neoprene is not easy to sew.... used to know people who worked in the White water canoeing industry and they made various things out of Neoprene... big heavy duty industrial sewing machines were required!

Good to know.  I just watched a video on how wetsuits are made.  Neoprene looks like it's super easy to glue as a first step.  Much faster than gluing latex.  The sewing machine they use is using a curved needle so it doesn't puncture the fabric all the way through.  Hard to explain with words but it goes in and comes out on the same side due to the curve.  It would be fun to try and make some fetish items out of neoprene.  I'm not put off with this new information, I still may attempt this one day.  I enjoy challenges.

yes correct.. High quality suits are edge glued and then the seam is blind stitched over sewn for strength.
Cheaper "summer" suits often are neither glued or blind stitched, a lot more traditional close zig zag /. reverse loop type stitch (i'm sure it has a more accurate name) this you can do with a normal machine if say max 3mm thickness... but the going will be slow and you should expect quite a few broken threads needles for when you decide to push "just that little bit faster" 😉
I couldn't decide which thread was the most appropriate for this, but I recalled how many people have posted about their purchases coming in too small or not being sold in large enough sizes, so thought it might work here:

bdsmlr-428705-HLM5qTfQfT.jpg   

It always pays to double-check the size before ordering...  😁

MJ
Not sure where to post this. Inflatable leg corrector

leg-corrector-01.jpg   
(13 Jun 2021, 21:34 )Like Ra Wrote: Not sure where to post this. Inflatable leg corrector

There a full body version somewhere? 😋
Aliexpress is inventive today.

Face panties

lacy_mask-01.jpg   

Shoes panties

shoes_panties-01.jpg   
Ohhh.... not in my size  😁 

gagshoe.jpg    - Pleaser doing what they do best 

Oddly, for Pleaser, the sizes are very 'ladylike' and not the usual 'unisex' (or at least the ones I find...  Blush )

I wonder is they offer a full' conversion' option with a mouth strap?  😋

Enjoy

MJ
(13 Jun 2021, 21:34 )Like Ra Wrote: Not sure where to post this. Inflatable leg corrector

I wonder if it be used as an Armbinder?

In fact, it could solved a number of problems.