Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

cock ring
3 Pcs/Set Cock Ring Delay Ejaculation Adult Toys For Men Dick Enlargement Silicone Penis Ring Male Sex Toys Stronger Erection
$1.83

latex pencil skirt
Women Wet Look PVC Latex Pencil Skirt Vinyl Zipper Adjustable Button Shiny Clubwear Bodycon Mini Skirt
$18.36

faak
FAAK Silicone Fantasy Dildo Sheath With Anti-drop Ring Penis Sleeve Size S M LSex Toy For Men Male Masturbator Cock Enlargement
$39.13-52%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Sexy Summer Crystal Butterfly-knot Pointed Toe Women Pumps Fashion Buckle Strap High Heels Party Prom Sandals Mule Shoes
$54.84-50%

1d oil stockings
1D Ultra Thin Transparent Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Oil Shiny Long Stockings Retro Bandless Seamless Medias Glossy Hosiery
$5.90-50%

app chastity
QIUI Cellmate 2 Electric Shock Penile Cage Male Chastity Belt APP Remote Control Cock Ring Chastity Device Sex Toys For Men Gay
$89.62

metelam
Metelam Women Scoop Neck High Stretch Compression Camis Tummy and Waist Control Body Shapewear Camisole
$18.84

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Miscellaneous fetish items on eBay
Quote:Personally I'm not convinced, but...
Errmmm...

powergirl.jpg   
(16 Jan 2024, 20:41 )madjack Wrote: 8mm or 6mm options sound best
Depends on the softness. Have you "met" this rope "in person"?
(16 Jan 2024, 21:43 )Like Ra Wrote:

According to the advert I'll have to wait until it's in stock on the 21st January  😁

MJ
(18 Jan 2024, 08:57 )madjack Wrote:
(16 Jan 2024, 21:43 )Like Ra Wrote:

According to the advert I'll have to wait until it's in stock on the 21st January  😁

MJ

A quick follow-up to this post.

The rope was in stock and the white 6mm version looked very tempting - it has a 'smooth weave' if you know what I mean, no twists like most rope.

I was in company when I went to Lidl, so couldn't buy any, though what I would do with another 70m of rope I can't possibly imagine...

...err, what am I saying?!

Of course I can imagine!

I wonder if they've still got any in stock?????

Lol

MJ
This popped up on the right-hand side of the forum

Shiny silky swimsuit from AliExpress

S0d2904f27a3e453b96765467ede5f302f.webp       S82ca397f36f5495d83a552b6e459694dA.webp   

I'm not totally taken on the white zipper which features on many of the options and there's nothing especially unique about them, until you look at the size options - all the way up to a reasonable 3xl 

Se958c260ece84559928768342a74fa79Z.webp   

If you've always wanted one, but could, like me, never find it in a western size.... ?????

enjoy

MJ
(04 Feb 2024, 12:40 )madjack Wrote: This popped up on the right-hand side of the forum

Shiny silky swimsuit from AliExpress
Interestingly enough, I also stumbled upon these XKNY suits and bookmarked them 😊

(04 Feb 2024, 12:40 )madjack Wrote: I'm not totally taken on the white zipper which features on many of the options
... or just grab the black one with black zipper...