Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex fetish
Sexy Coverall Bodysuit Adult Latex Rubber Fetish Catsuit For Women Latex Handmade Bodysuit No Hood
$151.77-20%

koomiho
KOOMIHO Simulation Strong Figure Realistic Silicone Male Muscle Suit Artificial Sturdy Chest Men Crossdresser Macho Cosplay
$256.52-59%

mummy bondage
All-inclusive Stockings Professional Custom Ultra-tight Pullover Romper Full-body Restraint Mummy Bondage Single-leg Stockings
$13.61-50%

Bitysie
Bitysie 2023 Enamel Highneck Frontzipper Japaness One-Piece Sexual High Leg Cut Leotard Seductive Swimwear Competitive Suit
$48.86-4%

1d oil stockings
1D Ultrathin Transparent Thigh High Stockings Oil Shiny Polka Dot Edgeless Medias High Elasticity Nylon Socks For Garters
$4.39-30%

oil encasement
3D Sexy Tights Jumpsuit Oil Shine Full Encased Bodyhose Shiny Five Fingers Toes Bodystocking One Piece Club Dance Wear Bodysuit
$163.35-20%

transgender
Men Silicone Fake Vagina Underwear Panties Hiding Gaff Penetratable Realistic Pussy for Crossdresser Transgender Shemale
$11.31-22%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Look around. Anything kinky? Fetishy? Erotic?
A poster I spotted on Etsy.

Oh yes you are.jpg   

Oh yes you are!
I played Bayonetta a few years ago and it was challenging from more than one perspective! How do some cosplayers think that they are not portraying hypersexualized characters?! I attended a cosplay event once and the dynamics were fascinating, it even included signs "do not touch the players unless previously discussed..." or something to that effect.
Let's leave this girl in a shiny mini skirt here for a while:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksT-UIgwnNA

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssyXY9ZVEyc
(09 Jul 2021, 16:59 )Culmor Wrote: A poster I spotted on Etsy.

Oh yes you are!

At the risk of replying to my own post, whoooo!

Chun Li.jpg   
(11 Jul 2021, 07:07 )Culmor Wrote: [Image: post_17775_1625983623_d86d82d9809ff9b7cc..._thumb.jpg]   
Pretty nice mawashi I must say!
I had to Google that...it is indeed!

I noticed that the 'I'm not your fetish' poster is from 'From my Stop Asian Hate series'.

I'm sure I'm just too old to understand but why would having the hots for Chun Li imply you hated Asians?
(12 Jul 2021, 08:18 )Culmor Wrote: I had to Google that...it is indeed!
I noticed that the 'I'm not your fetish' poster is from 'From my Stop Asian Hate series'.
I'm sure I'm just too old to understand but why would having the hots for Chun Li imply you hated Asians?

Same here, but maybe there is a "story" behind that.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

bondagetom1 wrote:

Quote:How do some cosplayers think that they are not portraying hypersexualized characters?! I attended a cosplay event once and the dynamics were fascinating, it even included signs "do not touch the players unless previously discussed..." or something to that effect.

While not touching people should be of course be obvious wearing rubber makes you particularly prone to it. A group of latexed Powerpuff Girl cosplayers ran a 'Rubber is not consent' campaign a while ago. I'll see if I can find pics.

Edit, I've aeady posted it.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? (likera.com)
Vixien wrote
Quote:Same here, but maybe there is a "story" behind that.

Indeed there is. Or was.

Quote:
The Chun Li Challenge is the Latest Example of Pop Culture Stereotyping Asian Culture

This hashtag is creating some problematic beauty looks.
BY [b]DAVID YI[/b]

APRIL 27, 2018

[Image: GettyImages-488204416.jpg]

Getty ImagesGETTY IMAGES

In this op-ed, David Yi, Founder and Editor of Very Good Light, explains why pop culture has a problem perpetuating a stereotypical image of Asian culture, and why the latest example to surface is so much more than a viral video trend.
Growing up, I couldn’t find many Asian American pop culture figures to look up to. As a child, I’ll never forget constantly being asked if I was Chinese or Japanese (I’m neither), as if Asia — a vast, diverse continent — had only two groups of people. Then, there were more obvious instances of racism that came in the form of children slanting their eyes and bowing in my direction. Years later, I continue to see the same, problematic situations occur.

You may have come across a recent social media challenge inspired by Nicki Minaj’s newest single, “Chun-Li,” which is named after a popular female character from the video game Street Fighter II. While the song’s lyrics suggest an empowering message, encouraging men and women to celebrate their own superheroes like Chun-Li, (Lara Croft and Storm from X-Men are also name-checked) it sadly has created an environment for Asians to be stereotyped.

On the surface, the social media challenge is innocent enough: Users simply film themselves lip-synching verses from Nicki's new song, usually with some dancing involved. Videos range from selfie-style clips filmed in cars and bedrooms to videos involving slick choreography. However, some users have taken it as an opportunity to stereotype Asian culture, by way of styling hair in double buns to subtly mimic Chun-Li. While the character wears a similar hairstyle in the game, double buns have long been one of the most commonly appropriated ways to style hair in an “Asian” way, as popularized by many anime characters such as Kagura from Gintama, as well as Miaka Yuuki from Fushigi Yuugi. (In addition to anime hair imitations, “ox horn buns,” a similar style worn by Chinese children on traditional holidays, have also been the subject of appropriated dress.) The bottom line? People should know better by now.
(12 Jul 2021, 09:41 )Culmor Wrote: The X is the Latest Example of Y Stereotyping Z
When I see this pattern my first thoughts are:
- someone wants money from non-Z
- someone (competitors?) wants to "cancel" X or Y (to get money from non-Z?)
- someone wants a backlash against Z (a wave of energy from one group of people, to create a wave of energy from another group of people)
- egregors are hungry (again and always)
In other words, follow the energy and money 😂

(12 Jul 2021, 09:41 )Culmor Wrote: However, some users have taken it as an opportunity to stereotype Asian culture, by way of styling hair in double buns to subtly mimic Chun-Li. While the character wears a similar hairstyle in the game, double buns have long been one of the most commonly appropriated ways to style hair in an “Asian” way
As I said earlier, it became a new hobby of mine to "uncover" the manipulation methods used in various propagandas. I simply LOVE the "logic", reframing, and, simultaneously, ass-covering of this phrase.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Want your naughty kinky thought in this Subdoll 0 222 14 Apr 2024, 07:13
Last Post: Subdoll
Kinky librarians Like Ra 13 5,228 13 May 2023, 00:38
Last Post: Jenni K
Sex dolls, robots, and kinky AI madjack 25 4,241 19 Apr 2023, 04:29
Last Post: Tinker D
Kinky dictionary in pictures Like Ra 7 3,522 13 Jul 2022, 15:00
Last Post: madjack
You know you’re kinky when… madjack 177 43,831 15 May 2022, 20:25
Last Post: Culmor