Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

automatic masturbator
Automatic Male Masturbator Cup 10 Thrusting&Vibration Modes Heating Function with Phone Holder Stroker Adult Sex Toys For Men
$41.03

aonihua women one
Surfing Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Swim Shirt One Piece Daving Bathing Suit Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit
$33.87

cock cage
CBT Spiked 3D Printing Pussy Vaginal BDSM Male Cock Cage Penis Gay Sissy Sex Toys for Men
$37.29

speerise
SPEERISE Adult Navy Full Body Long Sleeve Unitard for Women Spandex Turtleneck Gymnastic Bodysuit Zentai Ballet Dance Wear
$31.45-30%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(AL84) Customize Character Crossdress Female/Girl Resin Half/ Full Head With Lock Cosplay Japanese Anime Game Role Kigurumi Mask
$725.99-25%

muziskat lingerie
Women Luxury Designer Underwear Lingerie Set Exotic Sexy Bra Set Transparent Eroctic Lingerie Two Piece Sexydresses for Women
$27.99-54%

arm binder
Arm Shaper Body Shaper Women Shapewear Chest Posture Corrector Tops Chest Binder Arm Surgery Modeling Strap Push Up Compression
$5.54

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Look around. Anything kinky? Fetishy? Erotic?
My Leohex have arrived!

Leohex2.JPG   

I couldn't get the tights in the right size in blue but my CdR Upsalla's are a pretty good match.

Leohex1.JPG   
We look forward to some pictures when you decide to show them off
(30 Sep 2020, 12:15 )Culmor Wrote: My Leohex have arrived!
Aha! I've heard that this kind of leotards is very stretchy.

(30 Sep 2020, 12:15 )Culmor Wrote: my CdR Upsalla's are a pretty good match.
That's interesting, do they use a "standard palette" or something?
My first impression of the Leohex is that they're astonishingly slippery, up there with the silicone treated Platinos. So much so that when I tried to grasp the fabric beneath the zip so I could pull the slider up it it kept sliding out of my fingers!
(30 Sep 2020, 18:06 )Culmor Wrote: My first impression of the Leohex is that they're astonishingly slippery, up there with the silicone treated Platinos. So much so that when I tried to grasp the fabric beneath the zip so I could pull the slider up it it kept sliding out of my fingers!

And the fantasy of once you have got it on & zipped up, it's impossible to remove because you just can't get a grip on it.
(30 Sep 2020, 18:06 )Culmor Wrote: My first impression of the Leohex is that they're astonishingly slippery,
Also the swimsuits/leotards?

BTW, these posts are good candidates for the dedicated Leohex thread.
(30 Sep 2020, 19:38 )egregious Wrote: And the fantasy of once you have got it on & zipped up, it's impossible to remove because you just can't get a grip on it.
Have you ever tried to put Leohex tights on your arms? 😋
Quote:Have you ever tried to put Leohex tights on your arms?

Only when putting them on. Like the CdRs they're nor very compressive, when you're not wearing them they're more legging sized than tights-sized. 

I was going to wear them for home-working yesterday but as I was only working with spread sheets it seemed a bit of a waste, I'll wait for the end-of-week team meeting on Friday.
Catch Queen demonstrates the Plough. Sort of...   😉

Catch Queen.mp4 (Size: 22.51 MB )

Incidentally, I love that leo. Here it is again.

Body Feminization - Crossdresser Workout Catch Queen.mp4 (Size: 96.81 MB )

Not sure where to  put this.

[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PSgoIGZ1Bw
]'Pleasure & Pen' Gimp Pen Holder from Shed Simove - YouTube[/url]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Want your naughty kinky thought in this Subdoll 0 222 14 Apr 2024, 07:13
Last Post: Subdoll
Kinky librarians Like Ra 13 5,218 13 May 2023, 00:38
Last Post: Jenni K
Sex dolls, robots, and kinky AI madjack 25 4,239 19 Apr 2023, 04:29
Last Post: Tinker D