Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Look around. Anything kinky? Fetishy? Erotic?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Seen anything on the street? In a shop? In the office? Post a description, a link a photo here.

See this post as an example:

Look around. Anything kinky around? Italy. Lucca
A week ago I was updating my built-in TomTom navigation system and decided to add some new POI. Guess what was in the top 5 recommended updates for NL? "Homo Ontmoetingsplaatsen" (Gay Meeting Places)! Are these places indeed THAT popular? Or everybody wants to know where they are? To avoid? Or to understand what's going on "here" and "there"?
Article in a local spanish newspaper (quite serious one actually) reports:

"A man dressed as woman steals 3000 euros in a slotmachine venue". The crossdressed robber used an electric zapper on the female employee, until she left him the money. The article states exact place and time of the robbery, sounds quite truthful.
Here is the Spanish original:

Article:

Cheers, 😇
At least he was a bit more successful than this Catwoman. Committing armed robbery for $86? Incidentally, this must be the worst 'Wanted' poster ever...

[attachment=7925]

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/Kxysmogcdck
[/video]
Chanel West Coast ("Ridiculousness" show, season 3, #40 (#4 in the season) was wearing purple pantyhose with a light sheen and something very short (mini shorts?) 😉
+32 today. For various reasons I'm not wearing anything kinky. But strangely enough I noticed women in pantyhose. Thin, transparent, sheer, shiny, sparkling or barely visible. Love that!
And then there are stewardesses.... Usually they wear at least 40den pantyhose, but today (probably because of the very hot weather) they had thin shiny ones on. Nice...
One of my first fetish moments was the opening ceremony of the World cup 1990 in italy:

Lots of ladys in (nearly) zentai 😉

[Image: 8845062714940369769.jpg]

[attachment=8433]
You can always rely on rock music for some good kinkiness:

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/Qr_qDnDPyA4
[/video]

...and a great tune as well 😁

MJ
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13