Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lip plump
Jelly Colored Lip Balm Lasting Moisturizing Red Brown Water Light Lipstick Makeup Reducing Lip Lines Plump Lips Care Cosmetics
$2.04

electro anal
Electric Shock Sex Toys Electro Stimulation Sex Toys For Men women Adult Game Electro Anal Plug Electric Shock Host and Cable
$29.64-25%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Choker Tassel Sexy Lingerie Set Women 5-Piece Club Brief Underwear Set Garter Kit
$24.38-36%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Streetwear Fashion Design Leather Belts Women Party Punk Style Y2K Accessories Waist Chain Outfits Rivet Eyelet Belt
$26.60-50%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Bow Tie Mesh Patchwork 5-Piece Lingerie Women Sexy Bra + Panty Underwear Set Garter Erotic Brief Kit
$11.07

silicone bodysuit
6G Upgrade M-B CUP Triangular Fake Vagina Artificial Boob Realistic Silicone Breast Bodysuit for Crossdresser Shemale Drag Queen
$1379.40-82%

wig hair
Silver Grey Body Wave Lace Front Wig Human Hair 13x4 HD Lace Frontal Human Hair Wigs Transparent Brazilian Hair Colored Wigs
$64.32

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Look around. Anything kinky? Fetishy? Erotic?
When does Art become a fetish, or when does a fetish become Art?

634bc7803c554983597245ff980c64a3.jpg    - I see mummification, or am I a pervert?
 2985d17e5f24ff10072d58e0e5b5f5d9.jpg    - err, latex encased self-blowjob.... err!

enjoy

MJ
Ha! Yes to both! 😁
I love hot pink rubber.

2 cap.JPG   
(17 Jan 2017, 21:29 )culmor Wrote: I love hot pink rubber.
Me too! 😉

Off: Maru? I think it's translated as "round" from Japanese. Yes pink rubber all around!
http://odditymall.com/condom-sleeping-bag-and-pillow

Condom Sleeping Bag and Pillow -01.jpg   
Yes, hammocks are always on my fetish mind:

https://www.wired.com/2017/05/best-hammocks/
(24 Mar 2017, 13:44 )FagMan Wrote: http://odditymall.com/condom-sleeping-bag-and-pillow

Oh My Gawd... ok, I have a sewing project!
My local carpet shop has a poster in the window offering 'Binding and whipping' services. 

Hmmm.
I was on holiday last week walking the Isle of Wight coastal path and being caught in the rain went into a 'olde worlde' thatched pub near a caravan park. It was practically empty and as I stood at the bar with a pint I overheard the barmaids' conversation.

(Mundane stuff about washing-up the glasses and wearing household gloves)

'Perhaps you're allergic to latex?'
'No, because I've got that rubber dress. I've only ever worn it the once as I hated peeling it off when it was stuck to me after the night out'.

The weird thing was it wasn't the 'Bettie Page'-look-alike barmaid art my local 'alternative' bar (who I could well believe it of) but a very ordinary looking, mousey, late-twenties, early-thirties woman in a 'Campaign for Real Ale' recommended pub near a tourist hotspot.
it just goes to show, you never can tell where you'll stumble on pervery [Image: smile.gif]
But here's one place:

khb.jpg   
(10 Sep 2017, 19:37 )culmor Wrote: you never can tell where you'll stumble on pervery
Ohhh yes!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Want your naughty kinky thought in this Subdoll 0 204 14 Apr 2024, 07:13
Last Post: Subdoll
Kinky librarians Like Ra 13 5,202 13 May 2023, 00:38
Last Post: Jenni K
Sex dolls, robots, and kinky AI madjack 25 4,229 19 Apr 2023, 04:29
Last Post: Tinker D
Kinky dictionary in pictures Like Ra 7 3,516 13 Jul 2022, 15:00
Last Post: madjack
You know you’re kinky when… madjack 177 43,803 15 May 2022, 20:25