Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bimbo sissy
Sissy Pink And White Throw Cushion Pillow Cover Sissies Sissy Sissification Bdsm Submissive Bimbo
$12.10

sexy pantyhose
Sumodx Women 120D Velvet Crotchless Sexy Tights Spring Autumn Open Crotch Pantyhose Female Stretchy Slim Skinny Erotic Lingerie
$3.51

wig hair
Pink Highlight 13x6 Lace Front Wig Pre Plucked Body Wave Colored Human Hair Wigs Transparent Peruvian Remy Hair For Black Women
$211.12-61%

XCKNY
XCKNY satin glossy belt sexy tight oil silk classic style garter belt sling sexy socks suspenders body bound underwear
$36.95-45%

Bitysie
Bitysie T-Shaped No Sleeve One Piece Swimsuit Transparent In Water High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Spa Suit Skin Fabric
$249.05

click lock bondage cage
Penis Lock Chastity Device Set Small Long Male Padlock Penis Cock Cage Click & Lock Bondage Belt Cock Ring Slave Restrained Man
$5.35

crossdress
Super Thin Crossdress Oil Shiny Glossy Transparent Sexy Men's Fetish Shiny Latex Rubber Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves With Nails
$19.35-26%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Kei's MindWarp
(14 Nov 2020, 05:10 )Hazel Wrote: This one's my favorite:
Funny electronic MEEEOOOOUUUUUWWWWWs!!!! 😁

I like the pictures and video effects. But the rest is ... no ...
A couple of days ago I had to finish some tasks and to avoid any external distractions my SCM chose a bunch of Kei's files: Feminizond Brainwash Loops, probably DG Pemanent FUcj Puppet and something else. It worked as expected - no distractions from the outside, the speech from the outside was masked by the noise made by Kei. Being curious I read the descriptions afterwards - must say, that the file descriptions are much scarier and much more effective than the files themselves 😁
(17 Nov 2020, 01:44 )Like Ra Wrote:
(14 Nov 2020, 05:10 )Hazel Wrote: This one's my favorite:
Funny electronic MEEEOOOOUUUUUWWWWWs!!!! 😁

I like the pictures and video effects. But the rest is ... no ...

To each their own... 😁 😋
(17 Nov 2020, 02:44 )Hazel Wrote: To each their own... [Image: biggrin.gif]
Apparently yes, at least I've tried 😁 Listening to Spirit Girl - Sissy now. Strangely, it's got exactly the same size and parameters as Sissy Cumslut Cocksucker, yet the content is different.
(17 Nov 2020, 02:54 )Like Ra Wrote:
Apparently yes, at least I've tried 😁 Listening to Spirit Girl - Sissy now. Strangely, it's got exactly the same size and parameters as Sissy Cumslut Cocksucker, yet the content is different.
Don't know either of those files 😁 

I just stick to the ones I like...the ones that evoke feminine feelings but not degrading.
(17 Nov 2020, 02:59 )Hazel Wrote:
(17 Nov 2020, 02:54 )Like Ra Wrote:
Don't know either of those files 😁 

I just stick to the ones I like...the ones that evoke feminine feelings but not degrading.
If I listen to kei, that's what I do too. Her shrinking clitoris file is like that. I prefer the old one though, because the new opener throws it off I think.
Did you notice any effects, @MindsEye ? During or after?
Yes I did, I used it for a week one time and felt the shrinking sensation happen. I also wanted the feeling to happen.
(17 Nov 2020, 03:21 )MindsEye Wrote: shrinking sensation happen.
Just a sensation? Actually, the smart thing can shrink and expand on its own 😁 So, that's it? Nothing else?
(17 Nov 2020, 03:25 )Like Ra Wrote:
(17 Nov 2020, 03:21 )MindsEye Wrote: shrinking sensation happen.
Just sensation? Actually, the smart thing can shrink and expand on its own 😁 So, that's it? Nothing else?

lol, you're very blunt!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,438 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Bambi vs Kei vs SB - which one is more effective for you? Like Ra 36 17,963 30 Apr 2023, 20:18
Last Post: ranma82