Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Sexy Crystal Butterfly-knot Ankle Strap Woman Sandals Fashion Open Toe Stiletto High Heels Banquet Party Pumps Shoes
$62.10-50%

crossdress cosplay female
Dokier Large Size Silicone Breast Forms For Crossdresser No Oil Breast Forms For Female Transgender Cosplay Sissy Fake Boobs
$732.05-65%

headphone sleeping mask
Bluetooth Sleeping Headphones Eye Mask Sleep Headphones Bluetooth Headband Soft Elastic Comfortable Wireless Music Earphones
$6.10

bondage hood
3 Colour Fetish Leather Total Lockdown Bondage Hood with Silicone Mouth Gag Dildo Openable Eye Mask for Slave Adult Game Sex Toy
$24.19-50%

mirabelle
The Magic House Mirabelle Blanket Flannel Breathable Warm Throw Blankets for Bedding Travel Bedroom Soft Throws Home Decor
$309.07-23%

bondage corset
Men's Sexy PU Leather Belt Erotic Lingerie Adult Sex Toy Stage Performance Bondage Props Bdsm Clothes Party Strap Corset
$52.19-39%

leg binder
Women Chest Binder Breathable Sportwear Tanks Crop Top Flat Breast Binder Legs Buckle Bra Tank Stretch Shaping Corset
$4.63

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Kei's MindWarp
(20 Dec 2020, 21:39 )F2S Wrote: there might not be any possible “new” effects; it’s kinda like throwing dirt on dirt
That's a very good point and the most popular point of critique of the "hypno meme". Hang on, going to finally create this thread...
Thank you for posting that....much appreciated!

On topic of both this thread and the other, I’m going to step outside my box a bit and try one of Kei’s files that I have that maybe don’t interest me on the surface. Hell maybe if I develop a new kink it’ll be cool. Who knows
(21 Dec 2020, 14:39 )F2S Wrote: Hell maybe if I develop a new kink it’ll be cool.
I tried that with panties & bra - did not work for me 😁
(21 Dec 2020, 14:39 )F2S Wrote: Thank you for posting that....much appreciated!

On topic of both this thread and the other, I’m going to step outside my box a bit and try one of Kei’s files that I have that maybe don’t interest me on the surface. Hell maybe if I develop a new kink it’ll be cool. Who knows

What are you thinking of trying?
Whatever works. I’m shooting for whatever is the strongest, consequences be damned
(21 Dec 2020, 21:27 )F2S Wrote: Whatever works.
And what is it? If anything? In terms of https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3142 ?
Haven’t found the right one yet, although her Amnesia feminization file (ironically I forgot the exact title port the top of my head and am too lazy to look it up right now) was pretty nice... didn’t feel any different afterwards but during the actual file I noticed I repeated some of the repeated suggestions in my head, so on some level part of the file I guess *did* work
Gonna try deep mind bubble female transformation...looks extreme enough and it’s free, so huzzah and shit lol

So when I finally decide to buy files (I do have a few I got online that I eventually will pay for, like female indoctrination...when I buy a file I always overpay and add the cost of anything I’ve downloaded and kept)...what are the most extreme that aren’t in the demon girl series and under 2 hours (please...I prefer not to go over an hour actually). I’m looking for preferably the most intense. Sexual isn’t necessarily a goal , more towards feminization itself (with or without amnesia....actually the more hardcore the better).
(23 Dec 2020, 14:28 )F2S Wrote: looks extreme enough and it’s free
(23 Dec 2020, 14:28 )F2S Wrote: when I finally decide to buy files
The most useless files were the ones I bought 😁
The most "working" files were free (e.g. WMM ones)
Which files were they?

About to do it now.... report sometime today!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,580 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Bambi vs Kei vs SB - which one is more effective for you? Like Ra 36 18,232 30 Apr 2023, 20:18
Last Post: ranma82