Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

arm binder
Arm Shaper Body Shaper Women Shapewear Chest Posture Corrector Tops Chest Binder Arm Surgery Modeling Strap Push Up Compression
$5.54

Leosoxs lingerie
T Shirt 100% Cotton White Vtg Pinup Girl 50's Comic Strip Lingerie High Heels
$139.15-39%

silicone bodysuit
Snatched Body Luxe Faja With Zippers Butt Lifting Back Control Silicone Girdle Daily Use Female Underwear
$49.30-30%

2022 chastity
NEW HT-V5 ABS Chastity Cage For Male Bondage Training Delay Ejaculation 2022 Pink Cock Cage Penis Rings Adult Sex Toys For Siss
$29.43-44%

sexy
6PCS Women Mesh Thong Transparent Women Panties Sexy Underwear Seamless Solid G-String Female Underpants Intimates Lingerie
$5.84

latex bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Bondage Costumes
$12.05-20%

anime bondage
Sexy Bunny Mask Alluring Rabbit Ears Anime Ears Bondage Mask Princess Rabbit Headband Christmas Gift
$2.75

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Internet Explorer 9 issues
I rarely use Internet Explorer, but today I've noticed a very strange thing. The blog looks fuzzy and is very slow in IE9. No issues in Firefox, Chrome or IE in the compatible mode.

I think it's the same old IE problem - not following the CSS standards. It expands the "drop shadow" style from the headers to the content.

Let's see if I can fix it...
Or ... is it only my incompatibility with Microsoft products?
Explicitly turning the filters and shadows off for the inside DIV did not help. Looks like an IE bug
Removed the filter statements. Now it look better in IE9 but the shadows are broken for the old IE. I like the end result, so it will stay that way.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[FIXED] Smilies issues madjack 10 280 07 Apr 2024, 06:35
Last Post: madjack
Mail delivery issues Like Ra 7 4,503 23 Mar 2015, 02:53
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (4)