Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

hentai
25cm Hentai Animester Little Demon Lilith Sexy Anime Girl Figure Insight Yulis Action Figure Collectible Model Doll Toys
$134.03

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women's Black Lace Basic Ballet Leotard Short Sleeve Stretch Gymnastics Leotards White Bodysuit Latin Dance Wear
$24.19-30%

electro stimulation device
Handheld Acupoint Massage Pen TENS Point Detector With Digital Display Electro Acupuncture Point Muscle Stimulator Device
$45.98-29%

sexy pantyhose
Women Candy Color Warm Sexy Tights 120D Velvet Seamless Pantyhose Spring Summer Large Elastic Long Stockings
$3.25-3%

hypnosis device
USB Charging Microcurrent Sleep Aid Instrument Massage Relax Pressure Relief Sleep Holding Device Hypnosis Instrument 3 Colors
$25.03-50%

pueraria mirifica
Pueraria Mirifica
$107.93-17%

inlzdz
Womens Ballet Dance Dress Praise Liturgical Choir Church Worship Costumes Metallic One Shoulder Sleeveless Lyrical Dance Dresses
$10.31-38%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Mail delivery issues
I've just discovered that the activation mails got rejected by web.de, because it thinks that the IP-address of the server is dynamic, what potentially can be used by spammers.

I logged a case for web.de. Let's see what happens.
Same problem:

gmx.net
gmx.com
myself.com
fantasymail.de
email.com
This is the same company behind, so no wonder.
I think I know what needs to be done. Experimenting now, but everything DNS related takes DNS TTL time 😁
Those who do not receive the activation mail - please send me a mail (see the Contact) with your username and your e-mail, and I will activate your account manually.

I hope I can do the next DNS change tomorrow. I wonder if it's the "not resolved" TTL or the usual one...
Another change:

"Reverse DNS changed. Please allow up to 24 hours for changes to take effect."

Still temporary, but it should fix the mail delivery for the time being.
The workaround works! I see the mail was delivered to myself.com and fantasymail.de!
Here goes web.de! 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[FIXED] Smilies issues madjack 10 276 07 Apr 2024, 06:35
Last Post: madjack
Testing new mail service Like Ra 3 22,016 04 Oct 2017, 22:07
Last Post: Like Ra
Internet Explorer 9 issues Like Ra 3 4,396 09 Jun 2011, 16:03
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Like Ra (7)