Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent swimsuit
Women Transparent Bikini Set Extreme Sexy One-pieces Bathing Suits Female Mini String Swimsuit Summer Beach Tankini Micro Dress
$74.78-60%

Bitysie
BITYSIE 2022 Long Sleeve Enamel Japaness Women One Piece Swimsuit Swimwear Zipper Surfing Suit Belt Bath High Neck Diving Suit
$349.69

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody High Waisted Flared Jeans for Women Dark Blue Stretch Jeans Flare Scrunch Booty Fashion Pants Jeans
$72.59-33%

zlatameer
Rubber Latex Male Catsuit Black and Red Color Patchwork Bodysuit with Front Zip Handmade S-LCM054
$145.18-16%

bondage sack
Full Body Double Seamless Stretching Bodystocking Bodysuit Mermaid Mummy Sleep Sack Harness Zipper Crotch Erotic Tool for Couple
$12.60-30%

pueraria mirifica
Pueraria Mirifica
$94.40-4%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Sexy Lingerie Outfit Fancy Lace Underwear Erotiic Bras And Panties Transparent Attractive Bilizna Set Naked Sex Suit
$10.59

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Internet Explorer 9 issues
I rarely use Internet Explorer, but today I've noticed a very strange thing. The blog looks fuzzy and is very slow in IE9. No issues in Firefox, Chrome or IE in the compatible mode.

I think it's the same old IE problem - not following the CSS standards. It expands the "drop shadow" style from the headers to the content.

Let's see if I can fix it...
Or ... is it only my incompatibility with Microsoft products?
Explicitly turning the filters and shadows off for the inside DIV did not help. Looks like an IE bug
Removed the filter statements. Now it look better in IE9 but the shadows are broken for the old IE. I like the end result, so it will stay that way.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[FIXED] Smilies issues madjack 10 280 07 Apr 2024, 06:35
Last Post: madjack
Mail delivery issues Like Ra 7 4,503 23 Mar 2015, 02:53
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (4)