Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

1d oil pantyhose
1D Aurora Series Oil Shiny Transparent Silky Stretchy Pantyhose Women Sexy Lace Cut Four Sides Open Crotch Tights Club Dance
$45.50

shibari
BDSM Shibari Bondage Aesthetic Tshirt Graphic Men Tops Vintage Alternative Summer Polyester Clothing Harajuku T Shirt
$68.76

shiny pantyhose
Women Sexy Diamond Tights Rhinestone Fishnet Bling Mesh Hosiery Shiny Fish Net High Waist Pantyhose Party Club Lady Black Tights
$3.51-50%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(Mourner) Full head super sweet female resin crossdressing BJD Doll kig cosplay kigurumi mask
$8468.79

cock ring
TPE Cock Massage Ring Stretchy Delay Rings for Men Longer-Lasting Pleasure and Stay Harder Enhancing Tool for Couples Play
$6.59-23%

lifelike sex doll
NEW WMDOLL Top Quality Implanted Hair Eyebrow Real Silicone Head For Lifelike Sex Doll Adult Dolls For Man Sexy Toy
$471.90-23%

Leosoxs lingerie
2022 New Satin Lace Edge Seamless Latex Red Bra No Steel Ring Lingerie Comfortable Underwear Women Bras
$58.08-16%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hypnosis Scripts
anyone got the entire collection of Volume 2 in public directory of scripts? It was there before, but now its all gone, may be admin or someone deleted it. If anyone has got the scripts of the files, please upload it again or send it to me in private.
(26 Apr 2022, 17:19 )elle Wrote: anyone got the entire collection of Volume 2 in public directory of scripts? It was there before, but now its all gone, may be admin or someone deleted it. If anyone has got the scripts of the files, please upload it again or send it to me in private.

I second that. This is quite a nice depository of script files. Impressive.
We need more scripts 😊
(09 Aug 2022, 13:33 )john262626 Wrote: We need more scripts 😊

What kind of hypnosis scripts do you think we need more of?
Hypnosis audios and more at https://mega.nz/folder/ApQXHQwC#CMSh7SOSfUUmlE6UEoCUJA
Dont understand why the volume 2 collection of scripts in sorted scripts folder was deleted from the google drive? Anyone got it saved before deletion? Then kindly share. Or please reupload on the drive.
(09 Aug 2022, 16:36 )GA-37 Wrote:

Any really, I just love trying out new things. And I've tried to use a VB cable to transcribe files , it was ok, but did not do it justice
Would love to get some popular files, transcribed , like to begin with that of pig girl series. English is not my first language, so i would suck at transcribing myself and through youtube it does not happen due to overlays.

Or may be someone should write some nice interesting erotic hypno scripts from the scratch.

Your work is awesome! I have been following your writing for long. Its a shame that you are no longer writing. Hoping sometime soon you will be back.
(10 Aug 2022, 15:16 )elle Wrote:

Your work is awesome! I have been following your writing for long. Its a shame that you are no longer writing. Hoping sometime soon you will be back.

I am still writing, I just took a big step back from the pace I was going at before because it was genuinely making me depressed and was mostly appreciated by people who I kind of hate - the Doll and Pony files in particular had a following from some real creeps so I just stopped doing new ones for now.

My Mega folder has at least a few scripts/audios I made since dumping my old scripts here, but my recent work is more furry (like the many variants of the Latex Jackal or the Baphomet transformation) to avoid the issues I was having. Still only TTS-voiced, though.
Great work, love the drone and latex files.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,580 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Hypnos and scripts about attraction to men princesitanatty 4 1,385 01 Jan 2023, 19:31
Last Post: princesitanatty

Contributors: brasco (3) , dustymoon1 (4) , elle (6) , GA-37 (3) , JesseC (3) , john262626 (6) , justmike (1) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (13) , MindsEye (2) , Nyx (1) , princesitanatty (11) , SensualTiffany (2) , trismegist (1) , y0ullneverguess (1) , Zooy (2)