Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

1d oil pantyhose
Light Perfume Oil Shiny Silky Touch Nylon Pantyhose 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Stockings Women Sexy Open Crotch Tights
$7.53-22%

bondage corset
SM Flirt Toys Floral Cloth BDSM Bondage Set Handcuffs, Foot cuffs, Collar, Gag, Corset, Bellyband Adult Games Sex Toys For Woman
$12.22-30%

1d oil pantyhose
Oil Shiny Open Crotch Tights For Sex 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Stockings Glossy Seamless Nylon Pantyhose Women Sexy Lingerie
$7.04-40%

bondage device
BDSM Electronic Bondage Lock Fetish Handcuffs Mouth Gag Rechargeable Timing Switch Chastity Device Adult Sex Toys Bondage Lock
$12.09

manyjoy
Stainless Steel BDSM Spreader Bar PU Leather Soft Padded Wrist Handcuffs Ankle Cuffs with Chain Slave Bondage Adult Game Sex Toy
$15.74-29%

inlzdz
Girls Shiny Sequins Tiered Ruffle Skirted Shorts Shiny Sequins Ballet Jazz Dance Performance Culottes Costume Metallic Culottes
$12.33-34%

shiny pantyhose
New Women Sexy Clubwear Stockings High Waist Elastic Tights Female Oil Shiny Lingerie 8D Transparent Smooth Pantyhose Wholesale
$4.40-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hypnosis Scripts
(27 Sep 2020, 16:48 )GA-37 Wrote: Here are most of the main scripts for my audios.
Thanks much! Uploaded!
Does anyone have the script of Eternal girl envy?
I'm doing collages of scripts, selecting and deleting fragments according to my own preferences, and converting the result in a new audio with a text-to-voice app.
(30 Sep 2020, 01:01 )princesitanatty Wrote: Eternal girl envy
By Brephos? No.
@princesitanatty - you asked for the script repository, have you got any scripts 😉 ?
Are there any enthusiasts here who could write scripts for a small fee? I'm just not a native English speaker.
(31 Oct 2020, 21:19 )brasco Wrote: Are there any enthusiasts here who could write scripts for a small fee? I'm just not a native English speaker.

I am not English speaker either, i translate scripts with deepl and hear them in spanish. Perhaps you can use the same method. What is your native language? What kind of hypnos do you like?
(01 Nov 2020, 05:16 )princesitanatty Wrote: deepl
Why not Google Translate?

But thanks for mentioning, I haven't heard of https://www.deepl.com/en/translator - will give it a try.
(01 Nov 2020, 05:16 )princesitanatty Wrote:
(31 Oct 2020, 21:19 )brasco Wrote: Are there any enthusiasts here who could write scripts for a small fee? I'm just not a native English speaker.
I am not English speaker either, i translate scripts with deepl and hear them in spanish. Perhaps you can use the same method. What is your native language? What kind of hypnos do you like?
Russian, most of all I listen to everything about the feminization from Mistress Stella.
(02 Nov 2020, 07:10 )brasco Wrote:
(01 Nov 2020, 05:16 )princesitanatty Wrote:
Russian, most of all I listen to everything about the feminization from Mistress Stella.

Our interests might align.
  I quite like transcribing hypnosis files, as I get to see and appreciate them in another way than I do when I just listen to them.  Sort of like the difference between looking at a picture and assembling a jigsaw puzzle where one can appreciate the colors in each piece and how they come together to make the whole. 

What file should I put to the top of my list?
(01 Nov 2020, 18:04 )Like Ra Wrote:
(01 Nov 2020, 05:16 )princesitanatty Wrote: deepl
Why not Google Translate?

But thanks for mentioning, I haven't heard of https://www.deepl.com/en/translator - will give it a try.

Recently, I noticed that basically, no matter how hard you try, and the hypnofiles fly by in vain, that don't listen, that don't look, you don't understand the meaning and you think that I will definitely be able to understand, it's worth making a translation and everything will work out .., yeah  .... shchaaz, you don't perceive the file and all the things, but now you need to understand ... Maybe I'm confusing something, maybe I don't have enough brains ... And here's another option, that translation using machine AI (read artificial  intellect) has not matured to the realization of the fullness of emotions, sensations, etc.  then what can be done?  The AI machine corny does not understand the literary text and the literal literal translation is crammed with such mistakes that the professional help of a good translator radically changes the matter, minus the truth, they are kind of expensive and can afford it.  Therefore, all the files are sludge, waste and still wasted time, if we want to have something material in translation, a dictionary is taken and tormented until the results are obtained.  And I did bubble induction, purely tht had to sweat, what do I see after 5 days of use before going to bed?  the file began to cut me down, I wake up after a couple of three hours

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Writing hypno-scripts with AI Like Ra 122 14,884 18 Apr 2024, 18:40
Last Post: shinybambi
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,437 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Hypnos and scripts about attraction to men princesitanatty 4 1,343 01 Jan 2023, 19:31
Last Post: princesitanatty

Contributors: brasco (3) , dustymoon1 (4) , elle (6) , GA-37 (3) , JesseC (3) , john262626 (6) , justmike (1) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (13) , MindsEye (2) , Nyx (1) , princesitanatty (11) , SensualTiffany (2) , trismegist (1) , y0ullneverguess (1) , Zooy (2)