Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex pencil skirt
Latex Leather Mini Skirt Lady Office PVC Skinny Pencil Skirts Sexy High Waist Skirts Short Women Bodycon Clubwear Custom
$73.81-29%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Crotch Thigh High Wedge High Heel Platform Shoes Rivets Custom Slim Wide Fit Crossdresser Guys Boot Multi Colors
$204.49-35%

latex pencil skirt
Women Bright Leather Comfort High Waist Mini Pencil Skirt Party Pu Latex Fabric Zip Bright Leather Skirt Skinny Sexy Club Skirt
$6.46-15%

temorish
Latex Gloves For Men Long Rubber Gloves Solid Colour Plus Size XS-XXL Gloves Customize Service
$45.98-10%

latex rubber handmade
100% natural latex rubber stocking Feet socks handmade custom halloween Cosplay Masquerade ball
$516.39-61%

oshoplive
Oshoplive 2023 New Women Sexy Backless Solid Color Tight Jumpsuits Spring Summer Short Sleeves Fitness Yoga Jump Suits
$47.18-29%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Black Matt Boots With Belt Block Heels 6Cm Chunky Heeled 85 Cm Inside Crotch Thigh High 115 Cm Outside Long Boot
$382.36-33%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hypnosis Scripts
anyone got the entire collection of Volume 2 in public directory of scripts? It was there before, but now its all gone, may be admin or someone deleted it. If anyone has got the scripts of the files, please upload it again or send it to me in private.
(26 Apr 2022, 17:19 )elle Wrote: anyone got the entire collection of Volume 2 in public directory of scripts? It was there before, but now its all gone, may be admin or someone deleted it. If anyone has got the scripts of the files, please upload it again or send it to me in private.

I second that. This is quite a nice depository of script files. Impressive.
We need more scripts 😊
(09 Aug 2022, 13:33 )john262626 Wrote: We need more scripts 😊

What kind of hypnosis scripts do you think we need more of?
Hypnosis audios and more at https://mega.nz/folder/ApQXHQwC#CMSh7SOSfUUmlE6UEoCUJA
Dont understand why the volume 2 collection of scripts in sorted scripts folder was deleted from the google drive? Anyone got it saved before deletion? Then kindly share. Or please reupload on the drive.
(09 Aug 2022, 16:36 )GA-37 Wrote:

Any really, I just love trying out new things. And I've tried to use a VB cable to transcribe files , it was ok, but did not do it justice
Would love to get some popular files, transcribed , like to begin with that of pig girl series. English is not my first language, so i would suck at transcribing myself and through youtube it does not happen due to overlays.

Or may be someone should write some nice interesting erotic hypno scripts from the scratch.

Your work is awesome! I have been following your writing for long. Its a shame that you are no longer writing. Hoping sometime soon you will be back.
(10 Aug 2022, 15:16 )elle Wrote:

Your work is awesome! I have been following your writing for long. Its a shame that you are no longer writing. Hoping sometime soon you will be back.

I am still writing, I just took a big step back from the pace I was going at before because it was genuinely making me depressed and was mostly appreciated by people who I kind of hate - the Doll and Pony files in particular had a following from some real creeps so I just stopped doing new ones for now.

My Mega folder has at least a few scripts/audios I made since dumping my old scripts here, but my recent work is more furry (like the many variants of the Latex Jackal or the Baphomet transformation) to avoid the issues I was having. Still only TTS-voiced, though.
Great work, love the drone and latex files.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Writing hypno-scripts with AI Like Ra 122 14,885 18 Apr 2024, 18:40
Last Post: shinybambi
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,438 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Hypnos and scripts about attraction to men princesitanatty 4 1,343 01 Jan 2023, 19:31
Last Post: princesitanatty

Contributors: brasco (3) , dustymoon1 (4) , elle (6) , GA-37 (3) , JesseC (3) , john262626 (6) , justmike (1) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (13) , MindsEye (2) , Nyx (1) , princesitanatty (11) , SensualTiffany (2) , trismegist (1) , y0ullneverguess (1) , Zooy (2)