Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

voletex
Women Latex Hoods With One Tress Wig Hair Customized Fetish Open Eyes Mouth Mask Heroine Hood Headgear Zentai
$71.39-7%

crossdress
Dokier No-oil Silicone Realistic Vagina Hip Pants Crossdresser Pussy Pants Transgender Artificial Sex Fake Enhancer Hip Lift
$840.25-72%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(GLA04016)Customize Character Resin Half Head Japanese Animego Cosplay Crossdressing Doll Anime Kigurumi Mask With Eyes And Wig
$724.79-25%

transparent dress
Sexy Women Oily-Glossy Mini Dress Transparent Erotic Lingerie Camisole Ladies Temptation Nightwear Sheer High Stretch Nightdress
$42.33-45%

rubber latex dress
Lady Vinyl PVC Latex Tight Dress Leather Hot Mini Club Dress Gothic Sexy Fetish Rubber Pleated Suspenders Backless Dresses
$42.10-55%

transparent dress
Totatoop-Women's Off Shoulder Beach Cover Up White Dress, Long Sleeve, Drawstring, Ruched,Transparent Mini Dress Swimwear, 2024
$29.60-40%

oil shiny bodycon
Women Sexy Bodycon Dresses Oil Shiny Glossy Long Sleeve Slim Fit Mini Pencil Dress Nightclub Bar Rave Party Babes Clubwear
$15.22

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
This is the deep-throat training I mentioned - the pantyhose hood pushing that 4x16cm dildo down my throat. Works like a charm ;-P

deep-throat-training-01.jpg   
The deep-throat training was extended to the night. I was curious if it's possible to fell asleep with a dildo in my throat. The dildo was, of course, smaller - 3,5x13cm. From the other side I was plugged with a 21cm long silicone plug, which was slowly pushing inside (I could not insert it fully from the first time) by 3 swimsuits. The rest of the clothes was pantyhose encasement.

I could find some positions where the gag did not bother me too much, but the breathing was definitely impacted. The solution was to insert the dildo completely and even place the rubber "limiter" behind my lips. In this case the rubber tip passed a certain point in my throat so I could easily breath with my nose.

To keep the gag-plug in place I put on tight lycra shorts as a single-glove. I even tried to pull on other shorts over my bent knees (aka doggy style). Interesting but I need something tighter with a higher waist.

This time I added another thing - a plastic groin protection cup (to prevent "uncontrollable stimulation"). The result from all this stimulation was terrible pain in my lower back. The solution was mindblowing barely "controllable stimulation" (this time I was gagged with the big one).

It was fun πŸ˜‰

Oh, BTW, I managed to doze off for a bit with a dildo in my throat. I wish I had it longer. Like 3,5x15-17cm.
(24 Jul 2012, 16:14 )krinlyc Wrote: Hmm I am a bit nosy 😁 - so what did you buy there?

See this post: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/12805
Soooooo.. I’ve just made a chastity belt. It works, it’s lockable and I’m currently wearing it under pantyhose and a swimsuit πŸ˜‰ Took me an hour.

Going to to post-process the photos and compose a post. Probably one more photo. Taking it off...
Participating in conference calls encased in pantyhose is fun. One small problem - the pantyhose I'm wearing on my arms are a bit too tight for my fingers to type πŸ˜‰

IMG_3928-hand-in-pantyhose.jpg     IMG_3933-hand-in-pantyhose.jpg     IMG_3934-hand-in-pantyhose.jpg   
He-he... "too tight to type" ...
(31 Jul 2012, 11:46 )Like Ra Wrote: He-he... "too tight to type" ...

..then may I suggest these as a solution?

eBay: Sexy Beautiful Sheer Colorful Gloves

..wouldn't want you to get into trouble at work....😁

Bet you're glad it wasn't a video conference call❗

MJ
(31 Jul 2012, 13:09 )madjack Wrote: then may I suggest these as a solution?
True, but on the other hand it's something different. I'm still going to order a leotard/swimsuit with long arms and with closed hands (aka thumbless mittens). And "pantyhose on arms/hands" is one of my fetishes πŸ˜‰

(31 Jul 2012, 13:09 )madjack Wrote: et you're glad it wasn't a video conference call

He-he 😁 Though MOC supports these things. I do not even have a video camera attached to any computer (just in case) πŸ˜‰
Spent last night dresses in pantyhose, neoprene catsuit and a freshly chlorinated latex hood with built-in gag under a latex blanket. Had to remove the hood later, though. Some gags are not comfortable for sleeping.

(01 Aug 2012, 03:18 )Like Ra Wrote: And it works!

Oh yes!!!! Took the neoprene suit off and as a test while in just pantyhose pulled on very tight latex shorts (I always struggled with) in one quick movement!!! Speaking of satisfaction and pleasure.... ;P Still in these shorts. So silky and smooth... I can't stop caressing myself 😁
There was not too much luck with a small dildo-gag (in terms of deep-throating while sleeping), so I thought it would be logical to try a bigger one 😁

I'm still fascinated by the fact that to breath freely through your nose, the dildo must be inserted deeper, otherwise the air ways will be blocked and you will have to use your mouth for breathing.

No, I couldn't sleep πŸ˜‰

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Want your naughty kinky thought in this Subdoll 0 225 14 Apr 2024, 07:13
Last Post: Subdoll
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,506 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together. Like Ra 65 57,926 17 Jul 2023, 20:15
Last Post: madjack
What Naughty Thing Are You Doing Right Now? LeotardLover 5 1,376 22 Feb 2020, 11:13
Last Post: The inspector
Make your own naughty fleshy-items... TightSlip 5 2,329 11 Sep 2018, 13:41
Last Post: Like Ra