Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent panties
Women Sexy Mesh Briefs G-String Thongs Underwear Panties Knickers Sexy Transparent Lingerie Seamless Briefs Tanga Thong
$37.40-4%

msemis
MSemis Mens Crop Tops Sleeveless Tank Top Male Muscle Half Vest Tee for Summer Gymnastics DJ Dance Clubwear Costume
$3.76-5%

XCKNY
XCKNY oil glossy men thongs larger waist glossy oversized underwear low rise underwear high score underwear
$30.00-58%

CYOMI
CYOMI C/D/E Cup 9-Point With Arms Silicone Breast Forms Fake Vagina Tights Suits For Drag Queen Crossdresser Shemale
$1185.44-68%

meise
Sexy Women Backless Bandage Micro Mini Dress Ice Silk Sheer Tight Pencil Cute Dress Stripe Bodycon Solid Mini Dress Candy Color
$6.63-30%

corset
Beaushare Women Waist Trainer Sexy Mesh Corset Goth Vintage Slim Body Belts Streetwear See Through Corset
$423.50-55%

zippidy
Sparkly Silver Rhinestones Transparent Sleeveless Dress Prom Party Birthday Celebrate Stones Outfit Evening Singer Costume
$150.04

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
Oh, see above, just updated my post 😊
On the way back it's a bit colder, so I'm wearig jeans, but with grey shiny pantyhose pulled up to my armpits and vIsIble when I'm sitting.
In the cabin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 20120722_210221-790860836.jpg     2012-07-22_21-03-48_HDR1433947937.jpg   
One thing never changes - you can easily spot Russian ladies by dull, greyish, opaque despite the low density,  very non-healthy looking or rather (let's face it) disgusting pantyhose. I have no explanation why.
On the positive side - free and very fast Internet access in trains is a bliss!
Almost at home....

Too many things to do, but the plan is to prepare as much as possible tonight: ice in several forms, remove excessive hair, deep enema, prepare latex bed, pantyhose encasement for the night, tight clothes to prevent masturbation, but no bondage.

Tomorrow after my daily work I'm going to buy some stuff in Decathlone and Perry-Sport: silicone swimcaps and possibly some tight swimsuits. Neoprene?
Pity I did not win the latex vacuum bag again...
Finally! I'm at home! Sooooooo tired ....
But now you can start 😊
(23 Jul 2012, 12:49 )B1u3 Wrote: But now you can start
Very true 😉 So, let's count: clean in- and outside, no hair from toes almost to the waist, small ice blocks are ready.

As planned, spent the night pantyhose-encased with two small one-piece (not water-polo) swimsuit - one worn the other way around, the other one normally (never tried? try!)

During the "cleaning procedure" was gagged with a rubber 4,5x16 dildo fixed in place with a pantyhose hood. At the beginning I could not get it in, but the tight lycra hood slowly made its work 😉

Currently wearing shiny pantyhose, old water-polo swimsuit and rubber shorts, but need to go to the shop, so changing to something more publicly acceptable ;-P

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Want your naughty kinky thought in this Subdoll 0 225 14 Apr 2024, 07:13
Last Post: Subdoll
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,506 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together. Like Ra 65 57,939 17 Jul 2023, 20:15
Last Post: madjack
What Naughty Thing Are You Doing Right Now? LeotardLover 5 1,376 22 Feb 2020, 11:13
Last Post: The inspector
Make your own naughty fleshy-items... TightSlip 5 2,329 11 Sep 2018, 13:41
Last Post: Like Ra