Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

electro anal
Electro Cable To Connect Penis Electric Stimulate Nipple Clamps Anal Plug Electro Shock Wire E-stim Sex Accessories Line Sex Toy
$1.73-1%

SXXY
SXXY Multi-color Ejaculating Dildo With Knot Fantasy Dog Penis Anal Plug Sex Toys For Couples Female Masturbate G-spot Stimulate
$81.37-65%

remote app vibrator
APP Remote Control Anal Vibrator Bluetooth Butt Plug Men Prostate Massager Female Masturbator Adult Sex Toys for Women Men Gay
$9.30-2%

mummy bondage
Adult Upper Body Restraint Strictjacket with Unisex Double Arm Full Bondage Tights for Couple Bdsm Mummy Binding Bag Sex Toys
$28.17-52%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Remote Controller Anal Dildo 2 In 1 Clitoris Sucks Annals Super Realistic Rubber Penis Panties Women Korea Vibrator Men
$161.70-33%

penis extender
FXINBA 28cm Huge Penis Sleeve Bigger Cock Extender Sleeve Extended Dick Enlargement Reusable Condom Adult Sex Toys For Men
$20.11-38%

anal vibrator
22.5cm Realistic Dildo Cock for Women Anal Sex Toys Huge Big Fake Penis with Suction Cup Flexible G-spot Curved Shaft and Ball
$10.76-1%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
I need a thin long flexible dildo to play with a couple of deep-throat ideas and a very long cone shaped butt-plug for a reasonable price. TTD sent me a link to a local plug-shop, but I could not find a suitable model so far.
Mobile Internet is cool, but I still can't get used to typing and editing on a smartphone.
Cotton rope completely disappeared from small remote shops. I can't find any good alternative for cinch ropes 😕 I've still got a couple of meters of 5mm cotton rope I bought 10 years ago, but every self-bondage session takes about 60cm.
(17 Jul 2012, 16:11 )Like Ra Wrote: Cotton rope completely disappeared from small remote shops. I can't find any good alternative for cinch ropes 😕 I've still got a couple of meters of 5mm cotton rope I bought 10 years ago, but every self-bondage session takes about 60cm.

Has it all been sold to self-bondagers, I wonder?

eBay to the rescue again 4mm cotton rope .... maybe?

MJ
Looks very hard and stiff on the photo...
(18 Jul 2012, 17:22 )Like Ra Wrote: Looks very hard and stiff on the photo...

..but I didn't post that photo! Oh, you mean the rope! Blush

tee-hee 😁

It isn't as flexible as some rope, have you tried 'paracord'

Paracord

I'm experimenting with this myself, as a soltuion to the SRD twisting rope as it is pulled through.

MJ
(19 Jul 2012, 10:55 )madjack Wrote:
(18 Jul 2012, 17:22 )Like Ra Wrote: Looks very hard and stiff on the photo...

..but I didn't post that photo! Oh, you mean the rope! Blush

tee-hee 😁

It isn't as flexible as some rope, have you tried 'paracord'

Paracord

I'm experimenting with this myself, as a soltuion to the SRD twisting rope as it is pulled through.

MJ

Hi,

you can try http://www.baumwollseil.de They have plenty of ropes.

krinlyc
P.S.:I know the shop-owners in person.
I wanted one of these latex vacuum sacks for my next two weeks alone. But neither of my bods got through to the mobile version of eBay. I was sitting in the train and the connection was very flaky. Sooooo frustrating .....

I want to try something new!!!!
So...... I'm going home alone and I will have two weeks beginning now.

On the way "to" I was wearing breeches with suntan (darker than my skin) shiny pantyhose (nur Die Tranparent 15). And yes the shine was clearly visible from almost any distance in the airport, in the plane, in the shuttle-train (see the attached photos).

BTW, the securities checked the folded bottom of the breeches and the sneakers (you know that quick manual check), so they had a clear view of my nyloned legs from a very short distance.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 2012-07-06_06-00-42_+2.0Ev-790860836.jpg     2012-07-06_06-00-42_+0.0Ev1433947937.jpg   
Nice...which train, if I may ask?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Want your naughty kinky thought in this Subdoll 0 225 14 Apr 2024, 07:13
Last Post: Subdoll
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,506 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together. Like Ra 65 57,927 17 Jul 2023, 20:15
Last Post: madjack
What Naughty Thing Are You Doing Right Now? LeotardLover 5 1,376 22 Feb 2020, 11:13
Last Post: The inspector
Make your own naughty fleshy-items... TightSlip 5 2,329 11 Sep 2018, 13:41
Last Post: Like Ra