Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress cosplay female
Crossdress Cosplay female and male flesh/pink flesh kigurumi zentai skin long gloves with nails service
$301.29-19%

remote app vibrator
Wearable Panty Vibrator Strong Magnetic Clip App Remote Control Butterfly Clitoral Vibrating Adult Sex Toys
$30.30-50%

1d oil stockings
1D Ultra Thin Transparent Stockings For Women Sexy Oil Shiny Thigh High Stockings Ladies Nylon Pantyhose Glossy Hosiery
$4.04

amoresy
AMORESY Aphrodite series sexy slim fit match color Japanese sunscreen hot spring surfing competitive swimsuit
$33.73

prostate stimulation
EMS Muscle Therapy Stimulator Machine Tens Unit Acupuncture Meridian Physiotherapy Pulse Abdominal Prostate Back Body Massager
$6.10

crossdress fetish
Luxury Customize Full Body Small Dot Pattern Spandex Ly Tights Fetish Zentai Suit Wear Halloween Festival Crossdressing
$141.27-11%

latex rubber handmade
100% Natural Latex Rubber Catsuit Bodysuit White Mask Suit Uniform Masquerade Handmade Custom Cosplay ball
$1330.98-62%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Femininity
😁
(15 Feb 2018, 02:01 )Like Ra Wrote: There were several investigations and experiments where people had to choose the figure they like the most. And in most of the cases the waist/hips ratio was 0.7 for women and 0.9 for men. For example, the classic 90-60-90 is an example of the 0.7 ratio.

BTW, I posted a link to the site where you can play with various parameters. Here it is once again: http://www.uni-regensburg.de/Fakultaeten.../index.htm

Just looked at the link you posted. When I tried to use the feature, it said page not found 404
Yep, looks like the page is moved or disappeared.
Incidentally, the angle of the upper arm to the lower arm is an accepted secondary sexual characteristic. Google 'Carrying angle'. Generally women have a larger carrying angle to avoid their hands hitting their hips while walking.
(19 Jul 2018, 19:10 )culmor Wrote: Generally women have a larger carrying angle to avoid their hands hitting their hips while walking.
That's because their elbows are tucked. Look at how men are walking - like they hips twice as wide as their shoulders 😁

chris evans captain america wifebeater.png   

But seriously, this is logical - men (in average) have broad shoulders and narrow hips, while women have narrow shoulders and wide hips.

BTW, I only recently learned about "mincing ribbons" - a prop that is suppose to make your posture and walk look more feminine or girly.

mincing_argrim-01.jpg     mincing_ribbons-01.jpg   
Ok, how is this suppose to work?
The person with ribbons has to keep his (usually his) arms bent, so ribbons do not get in the way.
So he/she has to keep the ribbons off the floor to keep from tripping and keep them clean. And the only way to do that is to keep your hands and arms up.

Hmm... that gives me an idea.
Remember the white queen?

the_white_queen_by_gbright1-d4lw1yh.jpg   
Different. But sooooo feminine... (animated):

runner_girl_back_turn_01.gif   

Contributors: Anne (1) , Bound Whore (1) , Culmor (4) , Like Ra (103) , madjack (1) , no smile (38) , princesitanatty (40) , PurpleVibes (2) , Tinker D (9) , Zooy (2)