Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

speerise
Adult Ballet Dance Leotards O Neck Long Sleeve Solid Sexy Gymnastics Bodysuit Women Body Top Casual Bodycon Stage Wear Stretch
$152.22-35%

silicone bodysuit
1 Pair Self-Adhesive No Trace Silicone Padded For Panties Push Up Hip Women Enhancing Lifter Contour Butt Hip Up Silicone P H5M3
$29.62-53%

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocating Linear Machine Pneumatic Fittings M8 Vac-u-lock connector 3XLR adapter Bendable Telescopic Love Machine for H2 H3
$24.19-40%

amoresy
AMORESY all in one T-shape swimsuit women's sexy tight back zipper high fork sexy shiny long sleeve Swimsuit Bottom pants
$42.20

gothic lolita
JK Costumes Women Sexy Thigh High Fishnet Stockings Lolita Girls Gothic Punk Transparent Over Knee Red Wide Edge Long High Socks
$1.69

shiny stockings
1D Ultra Thin Transparent Stockings Oil Shiny Cuban Heel Back Seam Pantyhose Women Sexy Open Crotch Tights Party Hosiery
$6.33

latex swimsuit
Latex Gummi Catsuit Bodysuit Swimsuit 3D Crotch Cut Back Zip Beach Wear
$119.78-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

FIRE it’s all gone.
Yes.
Very little is left.
(19 Feb 2023, 20:31 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Feb 2023, 18:55 )Tinker D Wrote: Our little town of Paradise

Found it!

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Paradi...21.6219177

Beleive me or not, but I've done the same map search.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(19 Feb 2023, 21:18 )Tinker D Wrote: Yes.
Very little is left.

So sad  Sad

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(19 Feb 2023, 18:55 )Tinker D Wrote: Well, this is more bad news from the Camp Fire in November 2018.
Our major grocery store has closed down for good.
Also, 2 antique stores closed and one restaurant, also shut their doors.
Our little town of Paradise is slowly dying, and I really don’t think it will ever come back.
Paradise was a raioad stop over on the Butte County Rail Road from Barber (Chico) to Sterling city. And just to note, Magalia, was the location where a 50 pound + GOLD nugget was found.
So every year we host the GOLD Nugget parade and Paradise, Calif.
Our last bit of history is about to die. And so goes the parade.

All things must come to an end.
Traditions, history, lifestyles, civilizations and life itself.
I will always remember Paradise. The town I grew up in, and it is in paradise that I will die in.

I get it for the people that leave. Sometimes the memories are just too much and too painful, just can't bear to stay and see the ghosts of the past every day anymore. Felt that back in 郑州

As an aside a place called paradise burning and dying has got to be peak irony at this point.
Well it’s not just that.
But I do agree that for most people, going back is very hard and heart breaking. I get that. Really I do.
But the biggest thing is that if you want to rebuild, the powers that be wants all new, half million dollar homes. And just to make sure that happens, it will cost you up to $60,000 just for a permit to rebuild. And you can not rebuild your original house. No, it’s has to be a brand new design house.

So yea, I’m building my new house in the county. In the county, I can rebuild the exact original house, built in 1977 and if I start before the end of this year, I am exempt from the current building standards.
Try to figure that out.

No, Paradise is dying because the town council, made up of transplants, want it to be another Hollywood for rich people only. And they are doing a pretty good job of doing that.

Hate to say this, but I do wish the town would just fold up and blow away. Let the county take over Paradise.
(20 Feb 2023, 17:28 )Tinker D Wrote: Well it’s not just that.
But I do agree that for most people, going back is very hard and heart breaking. I get that. Really I do.
But the biggest thing is that if you want to rebuild, the powers that be wants all new, half million dollar homes. And just to make sure that happens, it will cost you up to $60,000 just for a permit to rebuild. And you can not rebuild your original house. No, it’s has to be a brand new design house.

So yea, I’m building my new house in the county. In the county, I can rebuild the exact original house, built in 1977 and if I start before the end of this year, I am exempt from the current building standards.
Try to figure that out.

No, Paradise is dying because the town council, made up of transplants, want it to be another Hollywood for rich people only. And they are doing a pretty good job of doing that.

Hate to say this, but I do wish the town would just fold up and blow away. Let the county take over Paradise.

People on power don't realise that you need a mixture of people to make a community work.
As an extreme example, where will the rich get their cleaners and pool boys if there are no working class homes nearby. Or where do the old get home help/daily people to pop in for an hour a day?
Exactly.
But they don’t see it that way.

Contributors: aaaaaaaaa (1) , boundsolo (3) , Christina (1) , egregious (1) , essanym (3) , helpless85 (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (15) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1) , Max515 (1) , no smile (1) , QuietnSilent (1) , SLL (1) , Tinker D (18) , vanessa_fetish (1) , Vixien (3) , Will90MeeG (1)