Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress fetish latex
Latex Glove Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Wine Long Nails Fetish Bondage Glove
$36.30-50%

shiny swimsuit
Halter Shiny Crystal Diamond Bikini Women Bandage Swimsuit Female Swimwear Rhinestone Bikini set Brazilian Bathing Suit Swim
$38.67-46%

mens shiny pantyhose
Sexy mens gloss pantyhose Stretch Shiny yoga pants work out leggings sport fitness push up compress pants
$165.65

crossdress fetish latex
30cm Extreme High Heels Shoes Knee High Buckle Straps Metal Heels Crossdresser Shoes Fetish Drag Queen Pumps Platform Heeled
$131.35-30%

sexy pantyhose
Newest Men's Sexy Pantyhose Male Fishnet Stockings Adult Exotic Gay Sissy Club Party Net Man Tights Sexy Clothing Black Color
$3.04

sexy oil bodysuit
AMORESY Sexy Shiny Long Sleeve Full Length Oil Tights Smooth Running Overalls Yoga Zentai Casual Sport Suits Jumpsuits Catsuits
$54.87

headphone sleeping mask
Animal Headband Soft Velvet Wireless Bluetooth Headset with Microphone Bluetooth Headband with Thin Speaker Sleep Mask,D
$19.80-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

FIRE it’s all gone.
(02 Oct 2020, 01:36 )Tinker D Wrote: It’s not the money, it’s all the documents he lost. That’s what’s hurts.
Scans, digital recognition, backups and a copy in the cloud... There is no other way. We just need to make this a natural habit. Privacy is forgotten long time ago, but keeping the information you need when you need it is crucial.

(Note to myself: when was the last time you made a backup of your main computer mirrored disks??? Have you ever scanned your precious photos you took on films??? etc... )

Thanks for the warning @Tinker D !

And... Be safe guys!
Some of us older farts don’t trust the cloud or internet.
Example. Some microcontrollers Require you to have internet before you can use them. Down load this, down load that. Register now so we can steal your idea.
Screw that. My programs and data should never fall into the enemy’s hands.
Archive and encrypt locally, then upload.
Or share in open on github 😊 All my programs are on github. I love opensource.
Try protonmail.com for encrypted email. Not sure if there is an encrypted cloud.

Tinker, sounds like your friend has post trauma depression. With some support from friends it will pass.
Always curious SLL
Interrests: orchids, tropical fish, sociobiology, theology,  anatomy, latex and maybe BDSM.
I uh, feel this thread needs a little updating, ahead of time. I don't know how it is where yall live but where I live the temperature has been above 30 for months at this point. We used to be able to get away with having all of our sprinklers shut off and just spot watering our more sensitive plants occasionally. It hasn't rained here in a month or two and even if it did rain once it would hardly stem the dry drought pervading this year. We now have to run then twice per day and with spot watering and even so plants die from lack of water. At noon vapor literally lifts off from plants in plumes. Not sure if there will be a typhoon this year but a wildfire this year could be astronomically bad. I will probably be fine considering my area is basically devoid of any forests or large patches of plants to burn but I do worry for relatives who live in Australia or other flammable areas.
(21 Jun 2022, 18:07 )Lancer Wrote: I uh, feel this thread needs a little updating, ahead of time. I don't know how it is where yall live but where I live the temperature has been above 30 for months at this point. We used to be able to get away with having all of our sprinklers shut off and just spot watering our more sensitive plants occasionally. It hasn't rained here in a month or two and even if it did rain once it would hardly stem the dry drought pervading this year. We now have to run then twice per day and with spot watering and even so plants die from lack of water. At noon vapor literally lifts off from plants in plumes. Not sure if there will be a typhoon this year but a wildfire this year could be astronomically bad. I will probably be fine considering my area is basically devoid of any forests or large patches of plants to burn but I do worry for relatives who live in Australia or other flammable areas.

Interesting.  I live on the Oregon coast its normally very rainy for 3 or 4 months (like, 100% of the day) during the winter followed by a solid 6 months of beautiful sunny weather.  The other months in between those seasons will be a mixture or sunny and rainy as you would expect.  This season, we've had rain long into what should have been sunny and dry.  It's been bad enough that it was starting to make me angry as my roof is in need of repair but the roofers are backed up because of all the unexpected rain we've had so I haven't been able to get anyone to come out.  It does seem to have cleared up now though it's a couple of months late.
Well, here is an update.
I’m still living in the warehouse, but in a few months, I should be building my new home. It will be a 15 minute commute to work, but it will be cooler.

As for my friend, it’s getting really bad for him. He owns his own property but the town will not let him camp there. And he doesn’t want to rebuild. His kids, sold the house where he was living, so now, he is homeless. And I can’t do anything about it or him.

Like the old saying goes:
You can lead a Horse to water, but you can’t make him Drink.
Well, this is more bad news from the Camp Fire in November 2018.
Our major grocery store has closed down for good.
Also, 2 antique stores closed and one restaurant, also shut their doors.
Our little town of Paradise is slowly dying, and I really don’t think it will ever come back.
Paradise was a raioad stop over on the Butte County Rail Road from Barber (Chico) to Sterling city. And just to note, Magalia, was the location where a 50 pound + GOLD nugget was found.
So every year we host the GOLD Nugget parade and Paradise, Calif.
Our last bit of history is about to die. And so goes the parade.

All things must come to an end.
Traditions, history, lifestyles, civilizations and life itself.
I will always remember Paradise. The town I grew up in, and it is in paradise that I will die in.
(19 Feb 2023, 18:55 )Tinker D Wrote: Our little town of Paradise

Found it!

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Paradi...21.6219177

Contributors: aaaaaaaaa (1) , boundsolo (3) , Christina (1) , egregious (1) , essanym (3) , helpless85 (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (15) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1) , Max515 (1) , no smile (1) , QuietnSilent (1) , SLL (1) , Tinker D (18) , vanessa_fetish (1) , Vixien (3) , Will90MeeG (1)