Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress fetish latex
Men's Fetish Unisex Flesh Latex Rubber Zentai Short Gloves With Nails Art Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves For Crossdresser
$181.50-19%

wetlook
Latexanzug Sexy Uniform Catsuit Feet Latex Gummi Wetlook Smokegrey 0.4mm S-XXL
$192.27-62%

hormone female
Capsule Vaginal Tightening Private Care Vagina Shrinking Postpartum Support & Balance Hormones Vaginial Tightening Pills Korean
$13.03-39%

transgender
1Pair Silicone Triangle Breast Form Male to Female with Self-adhesive for Drag Transgender Shemale Mastectomy Women Crossdresser
$124.45-22%

bondage suit
Sexy Glossy Leather Tube Dress Skirt Backless Bandage Bodysuit Black Bare Chest Bondage Leotard Women Erotica Lingerie Underwear
$5.09

dildo gag
Adjustable Strap on Mouth Gag With Dildo Adult Games Open Mouth Gag Bdsm Bondage Fetish Sex Bondage Erotic Sex Toys For Couples
$4.69-14%

FRRK
Sissy Pink Hard Plastic Chastity Cage Small Cocklock Device Pussy Shape Design Male Penis Lock Cockrings Sex Tooys for Man
$169.40-45%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

FIRE it’s all gone.
Actually, the bark protects the main part of the tree.
As for my collection of Bondage Life, they were in my mini storage unit and are in touched.
And as it turns out, one of my accounts survived the fire.
My friend I'm really sorry to hear about your home - that seriously sucks and I can't even imagine it! Glad you're safe but still, nightmare. Good luck, and chat to us all on here for some support X
I am so sorry for your lost of your home ☹ but I am glad you are safe @Tinker D! It hurts to hear people losing their homes due to the fire....

The last few weeks, even in San Francisco have been bad as you can see many people wearing masks(including myself) for protection against the the bad air quality - I believe iit has gone as far as down as San Jose.

I wish the best to you Tinker_D and hope you come back stronger than before!
Not again!!!!!
It’s bad enough that I got burned out of Paradise, Calif.

Now it’s starting again.
The so called bear fire is at our doorstep again. This time, three of my friends are missing. We can’t find them.

So I’m gone......

Shit.
(11 Sep 2020, 03:20 )Tinker D Wrote: Not again!!!!!
It’s bad enough that I got burned out of Paradise, Calif.

Now it’s starting again.
The so called bear fire is at our doorstep again. This time, three of my friends are missing. We can’t find them.

So I’m gone......

Shit.

This latest round of fires has even got me paying attention.  Yesterday and a couple of days before that we were dealing with heavy smoke hanging over out small coastal town.  It was even permeating the inside of our house despite the fact we hadn't opened a door or window.  It was difficult enough to breathe in the house that I wore a hooded zentai suit to sleep in so the hood would filter the smoke.  That actually worked better than I expected.  Last night is when we started getting out normal ocean air back and that cleared out the smoke in and around the house but I can still see that our area is under a blanket of smoke.  I'm not from the coast originally, I'm from an area that deals more with tornadoes than forest fires so this forest fire is a totally new experience for me.  I admit that I'm slightly concerned that we may have to leave also.

I wish you good luck Tinker.  Keep us posted on how things go for you if you get the chance.
Thank you.

At this time, I’m safe. But the smoke and ash ( Do you want to make an ASH man)

At lease I still have my storage. It’s safe.

I wish you luck. I can say that I’ve been through fires. But I can’t imagine what a tornado is like.
Yeah guys, watching news is scary nowadays... Good luck to you all!
stay safe people!!
I am evacuated from the Holiday Farm fire in Oregon. Several of my family members lost their homes. Winds shifted last night so I may have lost mine. It was less than a mile from the fire last night. Going to try to get back over the mountain today and at least check my chickens. If It is safe of course.

Tinker, I feel for you going through this once is bad enough.
OMG. I can't imagine what it would be like. Wish luck for all of you. Stay safe and keep us updated.

Contributors: aaaaaaaaa (1) , boundsolo (3) , Christina (1) , egregious (1) , essanym (3) , helpless85 (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (15) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1) , Max515 (1) , no smile (1) , QuietnSilent (1) , SLL (1) , Tinker D (18) , vanessa_fetish (1) , Vixien (3) , Will90MeeG (1)