Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex fetish
Latex Mask Sexy Rubber Hood Fetish Mask Latex Costume Single Molding Without Splicing Gaps
$39.75

electro anal
Electro Shock Anal Plug Masturbator BDSM Sex Toys Prostate Massager Electro Stimulation Silicone Butt Plug Sex Toy for Men Women
$215.50-40%

anal plug
Heart Shaped Crystal Metal Butt Plug Adult Sex Toys Anal Beads Stainless Steel Butt Plug Smooth Anal Beads Couple Play Sex Toys
$2.67

temorish
Extra Carriage shipping cost
$1.21-6%

1d oil pantyhose
1D Ultra Thin Shiny Pantyhose Transparent Collants Women Oil Glitter Tights High Waist Open Crotch Collant Femme Ouvert Hosiery
$6.88

bodystockings
Men's Bodystockings Leopard Bodysuits Male Long Sleeved Gloves One-piece Lingerie Black Fishnet Pajamas Cool Gentlemen Sleepwear
$5.17

latex pencil skirt
New Sexy Micro MINI Skirt Latex Faux Leather Skirt Sequin Skirt Tight Hip Slim Low Waist With Belt Pencil Package Hip Skirt
$27.66-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

FIRE it’s all gone.
Northern Colorado can relate to this pain....except we have Colorado's crackhead weather to add to these confusing times.

Here is a picture taken on Monday, September 7th (Labor day) outside my front door around noon (yes, literally mid day noon):
 IMG_20200907_130845294.jpg   

Here is a picture taken on Tuesday, September 8th outside my front door looking the same direction just under 24 hours later:
 IMG_20200908_103113154_HDR.jpg   

While I personally don't have a fire at my front door, the fire outside town has aeady affected my girlfriend's mom, and has been creating breathing problems for us asthmatics. We're getting a brief reprieve thanks to the surprise snow, but I expect the black apocalyptic skies to return in less than a week.
Snow on Sep 07. Orange dusk at noon. Fire around. Burnt houses. Sounds like a horror movie...
(15 Sep 2020, 23:03 )Tinker D Wrote: I’m also in the northern section of calif.
Burned out an living in a warehouse.

You lost your house again?
@boundsolo - and how are you?
No, I didn’t lose a second home.
I moved into a wearhouse a day after the fire.
Still looking for a place.
@Like Ra Safe and home is still good. My family and I are still in our RV waiting to go home. Maybe Thursday the 17th. My mom and several of my friends lost everything. I am going into the area today 9/16 to tarp off several damaged homes before rain comes in a few days. Got permission from the sheriff to go do that. Only thing I lost was an excavator that I had on a job. Could have been much worse.
(16 Sep 2020, 15:22 )boundsolo Wrote: Safe and home is still good.
Good!
(16 Sep 2020, 15:22 )boundsolo Wrote: My mom and several of my friends lost everything.
And that's terrible...
(16 Sep 2020, 15:22 )boundsolo Wrote: before rain comes in a few days.
From fire into the flood? Hey, I've heard that the global warming should reduce the weather contrasts! Softer winters, more rain in deserts, less draught, etc. So, it shouldn't have happened! 😁

(16 Sep 2020, 15:22 )boundsolo Wrote: Could have been much worse.
True!

At least everybody is alive!
(15 Sep 2020, 23:43 )Tinker D Wrote: No, I didn’t lose a second home.
Good!

How close was it this time?
35 miles as the crow flies.
Just a lot of smoke and ash.
Just called a friend of mine who lost everything in the what is called the complex fire in Berry Creek, California. He just lost everything as well.
What he does is builds high end, tube amps for guitars. Now he has absolutely nothing.
So I gave him a computer, monitor, keyboard and mouse. Also, an assortment of leds and a CD that has every issue of popular electronics magazine.
Just to help him back on he’s feet.

But.....
He told me that now after this fire, he basically lost any intrest in doing anything.

I’m hoping the things I gave him will help.
It’s not the money, it’s all the documents he lost. That’s what’s hurts.

Anyway, he is going to build me a dorm room in my shop for those late nights when I’m doing my programming.

Contributors: aaaaaaaaa (1) , boundsolo (3) , Christina (1) , egregious (1) , essanym (3) , helpless85 (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (15) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1) , Max515 (1) , no smile (1) , QuietnSilent (1) , SLL (1) , Tinker D (18) , vanessa_fetish (1) , Vixien (3) , Will90MeeG (1)