Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdresser silicone mask
Adult Full Head Mask High Quality Female Shaped Silicone Crossdresser Headgear Halloween Cosplay Accessory Masque Horreur
$22.46-54%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Sexy Crystal Rhinestones Ankle Buckle Strap Women Sandals Summer Open Toe Wedding Transparent Stiletto High Heels Shoes
$57.50-55%

jialuowei
jialuowei Suede Pole Dance Boots Women 8Inch Extreme High Heel Platform Booties Ankle High Custom Colors
$1052.70-29%

cock ring
3PCS Reusable Foreskin Correction Ring Cock Ring Foreskin Repair Ring Penis Delay Ejaculation Sex Toys for Men Glans Rings
$2.34-52%

transparent dress
140x50cm 60s Summer Thin Transparent Soft Floral Combed Cotton Fabric Making Dress Garment Material DIY Cloth
$25.43

sex toy vibrator
Kit Manual Pussy Pump Vagina Clitoris Sucker Women Breast Massage Nipple Stimulator Enlarge Vacuum Pump Cover Adult Sex Toys
$11.23-4%

CYOMI
CYOMI 9-Point Silicone Bodysuit Crossdress Breast Form Fake Pussy For Transgender Crossdressers Shemale Drag Queen Fake Chest
$1185.44-68%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Devious Bondage Devices
(02 Jan 2014, 09:47 )madjack Wrote: ...But the question I have is why is she walking?...

Since it's an Insex-video I would assume there is some nastiness, which keeps her going. Something like PD (Insex's host) standing outside the camera with a cattleprod or TENS-pads under the hood...
Gord achieved the Japanese perfectness.

bondage-machine-07.gif    (animated)

How I wish to be in her place...
Must be nice to have a basement.

"sigh"
Another device for those who seek the thrill of 'forced' deep throating...

tumblr_myz3gvGmd91rael3ao1_400.gif   

... I assume her head and wrists are locked into a sort of 'stocks' set-up to hold her head from going backwards and that the side panels prevent sideways movement.

Indeed this set-up has some merit for self-bondage without the addition of the throat dildo. 😁

MJ
Another version of the bondage frame device:

tumblr_mw1blfU0wu1snakipo1_500.jpg    - interesting arrangement of lockable steel bands

tumblr_mw1bps46lP1snakipo4_500.jpg    - and what it looks like when 'occupied'

Enjoy

MJ
I would add a built-in (but removable when needed) plug.
Crossposting here. A relatively simple device with a huge potential for bondage and self-bondage.

bondage-art-52-anal-hook.jpg   
(06 Jan 2014, 14:53 )madjack Wrote: Another device for those who seek the thrill of 'forced' deep throating...

I hope she doesn't get a stuffy nose.
Can this be considered a bondage device?

mummification-bondage-08-sarcophagus.jpg   
(16 Jan 2014, 10:53 )Like Ra Wrote: Can this be considered a bondage device?

Oh yes! One of my fantasy scenarios 😁

I don't know if I'd be able to stand the claustrophobic element in reality, but I can imagine enjoying it (which, of course, IS the joy of fantasy)

MJ