Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

masturbator
9cm Transparent Male Masturbator Artificial Pussy Vaginal for Men 18 Glans Sucking Penis Pump Spikes Exerciser Sex Toys Erotic
$3.12

soronssy
Sexy Men's Gloss Boxers Tight boys underwear Breathable sports fitness Shiny Yoga shorts gay
$117.54-29%

ultrathin pantyhose
Sexy Women Stockings Perspective Oil Shiny Lingerie Elastic Tight Hot Ultrathin Nylon Tights Clubwear Female Glossy Pantyhose
$36.84

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
Remote Control Big Dildo Vibrators Telescopic Automatic Sex Machine Adult Sex Products with Suction Cup Erotic Sex Toy For Woman
$30.38-1%

meise
New Goddess Story Collection Cards Meise Waifu Anime Sexy Girl Swimsuit Bikini Feast Booster Box Doujin Toys And Hobbies Gift
$27.32

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Fashion Hollow Breathable Mesh Square Toe Stiletto High Heels Women Pumps Ankle Lace-Up Elegant Dress Ladies Shoes
$25.52

drozeno
DROZENO Solid color sexy satin glossy short-sleeved bottoming shirt swimming underwear bra sexy swimsuit
$79.73-64%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Devious Bondage Devices
(31 Jan 2014, 14:56 )madjack Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=9886] - this is a hotel I would use on my business trips!
Oh yes!!! This image hits so many buttons and feels home at so many threads beginning with "Erection of the day". Not sure about zapping but this is the first obvious stimulation choice. Needs more thinking 😉

"Boundoir" 😁 Yes, that hotel would be my first choice 😋
(31 Jan 2014, 14:56 )madjack Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=9889] - just add a carefully placed dildo/cock and you have a clever 'forced deep-throat' machine
Indeed, a very clever approach. You can move the other "part" of the construction.
(03 Feb 2014, 14:25 )madjack Wrote: - bondage cross, no fetishist's home is complete without one! (has anyone successfully used one in a self-bondage session?)

On a ST ANDREWS cross. Yes. Done more than a few SB sessions with one when I had one (when I moved to smaller place had to sell). Have pics of at least one session, will post when I find the DVD with them on it.
Quite simple but very versatile steel construction:

bondage-30-steel-device.jpg     bondage-28-steel-device.jpg   
(04 Feb 2014, 11:27 )Like Ra Wrote: Quite simple but very versatile steel construction:

Very nice and cleverly constructed - I especially like the first image which holds your legs up and spread... I'm sure I could create something like this given enough free time (Ha! If only! 😟 ).

For those of us in relationships with partners (or living with people) who don't understand/share our fetishes the ideal device would be one that could be assembled quickly and then taken apart again and hidden/disguised when not in use. The device in these images seems to have potential here too... Hmmm 😁

MJ
(04 Feb 2014, 17:46 )madjack Wrote: the ideal device would be one that could be assembled quickly and then taken apart again and hidden/disguised when not in use
Yes, my first thought as well. And here's a related thread: Steel poles
Saw this on Tumblr and immediately thought of this thread..

tumblr_my7hn1Cqgy1slql1no1_500.jpg   

tumblr_my7hn1Cqgy1slql1no2_500.jpg   

tumblr_my7hn1Cqgy1slql1no3_500.jpg   

tumblr_my7hn1Cqgy1slql1no4_500.jpg   

tumblr_my7hn1Cqgy1slql1no5_500.jpg   

tumblr_my7hn1Cqgy1slql1no6_500.jpg   
(03 Feb 2014, 14:25 )madjack Wrote: Some more delights:

- bondage cross, no fetishist's home is complete without one! (has anyone successfully used one in a self-bondage session?)

- this looks challenging

Full and empty... or spot the difference! (can you see the obvious omission in our heroine's pose from the empty device?)

Enjoy

MJ

Man look at those thighs - absolutely delicious
Can this SeriousKit pulsating rubber vacuum suit be considered a bondage device?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOhUQCXMHdU
(11 Feb 2014, 15:05 )Like Ra Wrote: Can this SeriousKit pulsating rubber vacuum suit be considered a bondage device?

I think the answer must be 'yes' - though for the life of me I can't quite see exactly what the pulsating is meant to do 🤔

Possibly the concept is sexier than the reality? (This sounds like many of my self-bondage ideas; great plans that never quite achieve the result I'd envisaged! 😁 )

MJ