Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Pencil Pants Leather Women Matte Black Scrunch Bum Leather Leggings Non-Animal with Gift Box Package
$48.39

faak
Adult Products Realistic Female Masturbation Super Soft Jelly Heart Dildo Sex Toys For Woman Erotic Simulation Fake Penis
$382.99-55%

lip plump
Slim Lip Pencil - 810/828 NATURAL - Long-Lasting, Waterproof & Plumping Brown Lip Liner Hot Selling Makeup
$2.94-13%

Leosoxs lingerie
2024 Women Bratette Crop Tops Lingerie Plus Size Wireless Female Padded Bra Push Up Bra Large Size 36-46 A/B Brassiere Underwear
$8.32

sorbern
Alloy Optical Glasses Frame Women Gold Retro Round Metal Eyeglasses Frame Female Spectacle Prescription Myopia Glasses
$28.41-26%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 3-Piece Lace Bra Set Women Hallow Out Transparent Underwear Set Ladies Sexy Lingerie Set
$22.16-36%

speerise
Speerise Fashion Womens Shiny Metallic Leotard Jumpsuit High Cut Shaper Beach Bathing Sexy Backless One Piece Bodysuit
$166.97-33%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Devious Bondage Devices
(02 Jan 2014, 09:47 )madjack Wrote: ...But the question I have is why is she walking?...

Since it's an Insex-video I would assume there is some nastiness, which keeps her going. Something like PD (Insex's host) standing outside the camera with a cattleprod or TENS-pads under the hood...
Gord achieved the Japanese perfectness.

bondage-machine-07.gif    (animated)

How I wish to be in her place...
Must be nice to have a basement.

"sigh"
Another device for those who seek the thrill of 'forced' deep throating...

tumblr_myz3gvGmd91rael3ao1_400.gif   

... I assume her head and wrists are locked into a sort of 'stocks' set-up to hold her head from going backwards and that the side panels prevent sideways movement.

Indeed this set-up has some merit for self-bondage without the addition of the throat dildo. 😁

MJ
Another version of the bondage frame device:

tumblr_mw1blfU0wu1snakipo1_500.jpg    - interesting arrangement of lockable steel bands

tumblr_mw1bps46lP1snakipo4_500.jpg    - and what it looks like when 'occupied'

Enjoy

MJ
I would add a built-in (but removable when needed) plug.
Crossposting here. A relatively simple device with a huge potential for bondage and self-bondage.

bondage-art-52-anal-hook.jpg   
(06 Jan 2014, 14:53 )madjack Wrote: Another device for those who seek the thrill of 'forced' deep throating...

I hope she doesn't get a stuffy nose.
Can this be considered a bondage device?

mummification-bondage-08-sarcophagus.jpg   
(16 Jan 2014, 10:53 )Like Ra Wrote: Can this be considered a bondage device?

Oh yes! One of my fantasy scenarios 😁

I don't know if I'd be able to stand the claustrophobic element in reality, but I can imagine enjoying it (which, of course, IS the joy of fantasy)

MJ