Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mirabelle lingerie
2024 MIRABELLE Sexy Lingerie Set Sexy Mesh Comfortable Metal Chain 4-Piece Set Transparent Dress Fancy Garter Belt Exotic Set
$27.42-50%

shiny pantyhose
Multicolor Shiny Glitter Thin Seamless Pantyhose Tights Lady Nylon Sexy Pantyhose Stockings Women Sexy High Stockings Summer
$2.02

gjhond
Male Chastity Device Creative Hollow Stainless Steel Male Chastity Cage with Anti-Detachment Ring Silicone Catheters G7-1-252F
$66.16-50%

leather hood bondage
Black Gimp Head Harness Lockable Riding Mask Bondage BDSM Bondage Sex Headgear Erotic Slave Restraint Hood Mask Sex Toy
$141.85-50%

suspension bondage
HotX Hanging Steel Bar Suspension for PU Leather Wrist Handcuffs Restraints Bdsm Bondage Roleplay Slave Sex Toys
$18.19

electro stimulation device
Toys for Adults Electro Shock Penis Chastity Cage Sex Toys Electric Shock Penis Cage Cockring Chastity Device Sex Toys For Men
$15.62-29%

XCKNY
XCKNY oil glossy Large T-shaped trousers sexy solid bikini high split sexy Bikini bottoming swimming trunks GLOSSY PANTS
$29.72-56%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Darlex Sleepsack
(11 Aug 2017, 01:01 )Like Ra Wrote: That's basically the same problem, that @Strappado had with single-gloves.
Was he able to solve it? How?
You can use a small keyring as in the attached photo.

20170811_082616.jpg   

Use the small cloth part of the zipper (not the darlex) and carefully open the used hole with a needle. If done carefully, the zipper won't be damaged...
(11 Aug 2017, 01:04 )zan Wrote: Was he able to solve it? How?
As far as I remember, the workaround was to press the neck against a wall or something to flatten the top party of the bolero single-glove. (@Strappado, could you please chime in?)

I wonder if it's possible to roll on your stomach and do the same for the sleep sack. If the collar is not too high that might help.
(11 Aug 2017, 10:36 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Aug 2017, 01:04 )zan Wrote: Was he able to solve it? How?
As far as I remember, the workaround was to press the neck against a wall or something to flatten the top party of the bolero single-glove. (@Strappado, could you please chime in?)

I wonder if it's possible to roll on your stomach and do the same for the sleep sack. If the collar is not too high that might help.

Yes I aeady tried that. It goes too far up under my chin for that to work. What I am going to try and do is sew a button or two next to the zipper which should stop it from going up that far
The guys at WinterFetish can be sued for misleading ads of potentially lethal products 😁
(11 Aug 2017, 14:48 )Like Ra Wrote: The guys at WinterFetish can be sued for misleading ads of potentially lethal products 😁

Hahaha. To be fair they do not market it as "self-bondage compatible", a third party reseller BondageWebbing sells their spandex sleepsack with some mods though for self-bondage. That's the one in the video.
UPDATE #2: I have sewn on four buttons near the top of the zipper track. I gave it a go again this morning, first without my arms in the sleeves. The buttons do a very good job of resisting the zipper going past them, if you tried to you could get the zipper past them so this will not be a long-term solution.   IMG_20170811_111928.jpg   

After testing that I decided to finally do it with the internal sleeves and zipped up all the way to the buttons. It was fantastic :😁 Spent about half an hour in it, plan to continue to lengthen my sessions. Ideally I would like to sleep in it but I am not sure how long it will take me to work up to that.

I setup a camera and recorded some video, this will be uploaded soon.
Looks promising!
I think best way is to sew a string around the "teeth" on both side of the zip for about 1 cm.
(11 Aug 2017, 17:34 )zan Wrote: UPDATE #2: I have sewn on four buttons near the top of the zipper track. I gave it a go again this morning, first without my arms in the sleeves. The buttons do a very good job of resisting the zipper going past them, if you tried to you could get the zipper past them so this will not be a long-term solution. 

After testing that I decided to finally do it with the internal sleeves and zipped up all the way to the buttons. It was fantastic :😁 Spent about half an hour in it, plan to continue to lengthen my sessions. Ideally I would like to sleep in it but I am not sure how long it will take me to work up to that.

I setup a camera and recorded some video, this will be uploaded soon.

Fascinating thread - very interested in how you are working around the safety (escape) challenges.

I can't wait to see more, but please play safe!

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sleepsack Self-Bondage zan 15 5,384 30 Oct 2020, 18:27
Last Post: Like Ra
New Darlex Sleepsack storm666 4 4,263 18 Mar 2019, 23:22
How to add internal leg sleeves to sleepsack? - Help with sewing auser 19 7,739 25 Feb 2017, 16:15
Last Post: ltxrob
Sleep sack darlex bigwhit 4 4,605 07 Jun 2016, 06:37
Last Post: ltxrob
External Sleeve Sleepsack Marcus 9 54,422 17 May 2016, 01:54

Contributors: bbear (2) , Christina (1) , Culmor (1) , Joyl27 (1) , jtr765 (1) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (12) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1) , Marcus (2) , tight_mike (1) , Tinker D (1) , zan (15)