Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Platform Wedges Boots Lace Up High Heeled Boots Comfortable Height Increase Handmade Shoes Woman Big Size 42 48 52
$96.79-34%

Electric Shock Vibrator
Electro Shock Pulse Anal Butt Plug Electric Vaginal Plug Jump Eggs Clit Stimulator Dildo Vibrator Adults Sex Toys For Woman Men
$28.16-20%

shibari
Erotic Shibari Prop Metal Shibari Japan Ring Art Erotic Hang Bondage Center BDSM Bondage Rope Anchor Base SM Imprisonment Prop
$107.06-25%

anal vibrator
Soft Double Layer Silicone Dildo Realistic Huge Penis Suction Cup Dick Sex Toy Flexible Women G-spot Dildos Vagina Anal Massage
$9.45

tiaobug sissy
Mens Lingerie Sexy C Shape Thong C-string Erotic Hollow Out Bulge Pouch Panties Lace Sissy Underpants Man Crossdress Underwear
$5.82-26%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Sexy Slim Fit Crop Top Swinger Humorous Fun Flirting Tank Tops Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Camisole
$42.60-10%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women Mock NeckBallet Dance Leotard Girls Sleeveless Gymnastics Bodysuits Zipper Jumpsuit Stage Costumes Yoga Catsuit
$22.87-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sleep sack darlex
My darlex sleep sack is coming tomorrow and I will not be delayed in playing with it.
What if, before hand, I put a vertical row of dry wall screws in the closet wall spaced every 6 inches. And sticking out about 2 inches. Then put zip ties, tye wraps through each sleep sack zipper tab.
I would zip it up and down by hooking the zip tie loops over the dry wall screws.
Can you hobble much in a darlex sleep sack? If lying down, can you stand up in it?
(06 Jun 2016, 01:42 )bigwhit Wrote: Can you hobble much in a darlex sleep sack? If lying down, can you stand up in it?
It mostly depends on personal abilities, then the sack. I do not have a darlex sack, but I often tie myself up in a similar way. To stand up I usually need a heavy object (usually a bed) to lean upon with my head. Hobbling, crawling, jumping is possible for some extent, but beware of stumbling and loosing balance.

Always try first while not inescapably bound, of course.
This all sounds very exciting, but I agree with Ra that a 'safety run' should be tried first, just in case something silly happens - like a loose thread jamming up a zipper!

I'm intrigued by your darlex sack - do you have links to the shop/manufacturer?

MJ
The sleep sack came from winterfetish.com. They are great folks. The sack was too small to pull over my shoulders so I didn't do much with it but try it on briefly.
I came up with a way to work the zipper. Tried it while holding up the suit..
I had a baseball size rubber ball. Drilled a hole in it to fit a wood screw eye bolt with super glue on the screw threads. Got a couple of yards of cord they use for lacross stick nets, a woven cord that seems really strong and about 1/16" dia. Threaded one end of cord through zipper and tied a square knot that I super glued. Had 3 to 4 feet of cord to the eye bolt on the baseball. To get the zipper down, I jump up and down and the weight of the ball pulls the zipper down. To zip up, you throw the ball and string over your shoulder to your back and bounce up and down. The tugging impact the ball makes on the cord when you hop pulls the zipper up. All the cord knots were super glued to assure the knot integrity.
Too small??? Does that mean it's no good for you?
Or just too tight for solo use?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
New Darlex Sleepsack storm666 4 4,244 18 Mar 2019, 23:22
Last Post: Like Ra
Darlex Sleepsack zan 39 22,922 14 Feb 2018, 18:42
Last Post: Like Ra
Escape from a sleep sack Marcus 14 25,793 08 Jun 2017, 18:19
Last Post: ChiTownMistress

Contributors: bigwhit (2) , Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1)