Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

speerise
Speerise Adult Silver Turtleneck Shiny Gymnastics Leotard Costumes For Girls Ballet Dance Long Sleeve Metallic Unitard
$124.50

sexy pantyhose
Sexy Women Tights Pantyhose Open Crotch Thigh High Stockings Pantyhose Over Knee Striped Patchwork Suspender Body Stocking Tight
$26.02-28%

koomiho
KOOMIHO Simulation Strong Figure Realistic Silicone Male Muscle Suit Artificial Sturdy Chest Men Crossdresser Macho Cosplay
$256.52-59%

crossdress
Super Thin Crossdress Oil Shiny Glossy Transparent Sexy Men's Fetish Shiny Latex Rubber Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves With Nails
$19.35-26%

rubber cosplay
Masquerade Paper Blank White Mask Halloween Cosplay Cat Diy Hand Painted Face Paintable Party Supplies
$2.90

gothic lolita
Kawaii Bow Lace Wrist Sleeve Jk Lace Fingerless Gloves Gothic Sweet Y2k Elastic Punk Hand Cuff Lolita Girl Clothing Accessories
$87.00-69%

inlzdz
Womens Belly Dance Performance Tassel Bodysuit Halter V Neck Cutout Backless Sequined Jumpsuit Pole Dancing Leotard Bathing Suit
$19.41-31%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Darlex Sleepsack
(14 Dec 2017, 18:32 )Joyl27 Wrote: First, enter the bodybag in such manner that you kneel/crouch inside the bottom part of it, so that the "waist" part is above your head. This allows sufficient movement for you to close the zipper, which is otherwise impossible if you are standing straight, because your arms do not have enough room for motion.
This is interesting. I have to try that.
(16 Dec 2017, 09:41 )Marcus Wrote: Darlex is unique in that the tactile feeling changes with body temperature esp on the hoods.
How does it change? What do you feel?
(19 Dec 2017, 13:17 )Like Ra Wrote:
(16 Dec 2017, 09:41 )Marcus Wrote: Darlex is unique in that the tactile feeling changes with body temperature esp on the hoods.

Darlex is quite harsh when cold but sensual like Lycra when warm. Its just as strong but feels more supple as you heat up inside it. This effect is quite pronounced on the hood, how the material feels on your face and how easy it is to breath.  It retains more heat an moisture than Lycra so you get some nice effects as you cool down. You go from not feeling the second skin to it being very present again.
(20 Dec 2017, 09:39 )Marcus Wrote:

Darlex is quite harsh when cold but sensual like Lycra when warm. Its just as strong but feels more supple as you heat up inside it. This effect is quite pronounced on the hood, how the material feels on your face and how easy it is to breath.  It retains more heat an moisture than Lycra so you get some nice effects as you cool down. You go from not feeling the second skin to it being very present again.
Also as the darlex sleepsack (at least my WinterFetish sack) heats up, you feel it get a little stickier and it tends to feel a bit more restrictive after you've been in it a short while
(22 Dec 2017, 03:33 )zan Wrote:
(20 Dec 2017, 09:39 )Marcus Wrote:

Also as the darlex sleepsack (at least my WinterFetish sack) heats up, you feel it get a little stickier and it tends to feel a bit more restrictive after you've been in it a short while

@Marcus @LikeRa @zan
So I purchased this and have now got the Darlex Sleepsack - in Small Tall. Thanks for the excellent advice about getting the tall size. However I’ve noticed two other things and I wanted to check if others on the Forum had any experience of these and thoughts as to whether this is normal (and whether the sleepsack is sized correctly)?

On the whole, it fits really well across my chest and waist, which is nice as my spandex bag (size medium) is a little loose around my waist and chest. However, I noticed that the sleeves on the Darlex bag are much narrower than those on my Spandex bag. So much so that I can’t even hold my hand flat - my fingers end up bunched together.

I also noticed that the tightness of the sleepsack, combined with the narrowness of the sleeves, crushes the soft parts of the inside of my wrists into the bony part of my hips, which is uncomfortable and feels like it might do some damage in the long term.

Anyone felt any of the above, and got any thoughts?

Thanks!
No I have not had any trouble that way
Yes, we are similar, yet we are different, so it comes to these small individual details. Is it possible to bend your arms just a bit, so the wrists are placed a little higher, or the tightness of the sleeves prevents this? Or can you play with straightening/bending your spine?
I have two Darlex sleep sacks, Medium and Large. In the Medium, my wrists are the first things to bother me.

I think it's because I have big hips and the wrists are pulled tight. I also have arthritis in the wrist and that doesn't help with the compression. I don't notice the sleeves being narrow. I have enough room that I can rotate the hand, move it in and out of a fist, and vary the compression on the wrist.

I am good for about two hours in the Medium Darlex, then I need to get out. I call it my bondage bag.

A suggestion: once in it, arch, and lift your hips of the ground, pull your arms way out and put your butt on the ground. Try to get as much fabric by the wrists.

Mike
I’ve been in discussion with Fets Fash about their sacks.
They have a new fabric in the Elastane range ‘super strong ‘
I asked if they could make the sleep sack with sleeves in this material but apparently they cannot as the machines will not sew it reliably.
They can only do sleeves bacgs in standard and strong fabrics.
They were kind enough to send me a sample of each elastane fabric for comparison.

My attempt to compare it to something relative
Standard : generic eBay Zentail weight
Strong: medium strength swimsuit
Super strong : thin neoprene.
(14 Feb 2018, 16:44 )ltxrob Wrote: Super strong : thin neoprene.
My impression is that this neoprene is not that strong and can be torn apart. How thick is it, actually?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sleepsack Self-Bondage zan 15 5,351 30 Oct 2020, 18:27
Last Post: Like Ra
New Darlex Sleepsack storm666 4 4,258 18 Mar 2019, 23:22
How to add internal leg sleeves to sleepsack? - Help with sewing auser 19 7,714 25 Feb 2017, 16:15
Last Post: ltxrob
Sleep sack darlex bigwhit 4 4,594 07 Jun 2016, 06:37
Last Post: ltxrob
External Sleeve Sleepsack Marcus 9 54,335 17 May 2016, 01:54

Contributors: bbear (2) , Christina (1) , Culmor (1) , Joyl27 (1) , jtr765 (1) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (12) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1) , Marcus (2) , tight_mike (1) , Tinker D (1) , zan (15)