Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

yizyif
Ballet Girls Carnival Party Candy Canes Printed Leotard Mesh Tutu Princess Dress for Christmas Gift Children Performance Costume
$228.63-40%

crossdress fetish latex
Fetish Women Sandals 16CM Summer Super High Heels High Quality Red Sequined Pumps Club Zapatos Mujer Fashion Crossdresser Shoes
$52.03-30%

bondage high heels
Reflective X Bondage Platform Heels Buckle Hardware Adjustable Straps Open Toe Super High Heel Buckle Strappy Sandals
$230.70-48%

latex rubber handmade
Sexy Latex Gummi Mask with Back Zipper Rubber Fetish Hood Handmade Headpiece S-LM045
$36.17-37%

pueraria mirifica
Pueraria Mirifica
$107.93-17%

CYOMI
CYOMI 6G Crossdressing Fake Boobs New Upgrade CD Cup Silicone Half Bodysuit Breast Forms for Drag Queen To Prevent Sweating
$941.38-70%

2023 chastity
2023 Upgrade HT-V5 Steel Male Chastity Device Click & Lock Metal Cock Cage 성인용풍 남성용품 BDSM Bondage Sex Toys for Man Chastity Belt
$69.89-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Darlex Sleepsack
(11 Aug 2017, 01:01 )Like Ra Wrote: That's basically the same problem, that @Strappado had with single-gloves.
Was he able to solve it? How?
You can use a small keyring as in the attached photo.

20170811_082616.jpg   

Use the small cloth part of the zipper (not the darlex) and carefully open the used hole with a needle. If done carefully, the zipper won't be damaged...
(11 Aug 2017, 01:04 )zan Wrote: Was he able to solve it? How?
As far as I remember, the workaround was to press the neck against a wall or something to flatten the top party of the bolero single-glove. (@Strappado, could you please chime in?)

I wonder if it's possible to roll on your stomach and do the same for the sleep sack. If the collar is not too high that might help.
(11 Aug 2017, 10:36 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Aug 2017, 01:04 )zan Wrote: Was he able to solve it? How?
As far as I remember, the workaround was to press the neck against a wall or something to flatten the top party of the bolero single-glove. (@Strappado, could you please chime in?)

I wonder if it's possible to roll on your stomach and do the same for the sleep sack. If the collar is not too high that might help.

Yes I aeady tried that. It goes too far up under my chin for that to work. What I am going to try and do is sew a button or two next to the zipper which should stop it from going up that far
The guys at WinterFetish can be sued for misleading ads of potentially lethal products 😁
(11 Aug 2017, 14:48 )Like Ra Wrote: The guys at WinterFetish can be sued for misleading ads of potentially lethal products 😁

Hahaha. To be fair they do not market it as "self-bondage compatible", a third party reseller BondageWebbing sells their spandex sleepsack with some mods though for self-bondage. That's the one in the video.
UPDATE #2: I have sewn on four buttons near the top of the zipper track. I gave it a go again this morning, first without my arms in the sleeves. The buttons do a very good job of resisting the zipper going past them, if you tried to you could get the zipper past them so this will not be a long-term solution.   IMG_20170811_111928.jpg   

After testing that I decided to finally do it with the internal sleeves and zipped up all the way to the buttons. It was fantastic :😁 Spent about half an hour in it, plan to continue to lengthen my sessions. Ideally I would like to sleep in it but I am not sure how long it will take me to work up to that.

I setup a camera and recorded some video, this will be uploaded soon.
Looks promising!
I think best way is to sew a string around the "teeth" on both side of the zip for about 1 cm.
(11 Aug 2017, 17:34 )zan Wrote: UPDATE #2: I have sewn on four buttons near the top of the zipper track. I gave it a go again this morning, first without my arms in the sleeves. The buttons do a very good job of resisting the zipper going past them, if you tried to you could get the zipper past them so this will not be a long-term solution. 

After testing that I decided to finally do it with the internal sleeves and zipped up all the way to the buttons. It was fantastic :😁 Spent about half an hour in it, plan to continue to lengthen my sessions. Ideally I would like to sleep in it but I am not sure how long it will take me to work up to that.

I setup a camera and recorded some video, this will be uploaded soon.

Fascinating thread - very interested in how you are working around the safety (escape) challenges.

I can't wait to see more, but please play safe!

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sleepsack Self-Bondage zan 15 5,352 30 Oct 2020, 18:27
Last Post: Like Ra
New Darlex Sleepsack storm666 4 4,258 18 Mar 2019, 23:22
How to add internal leg sleeves to sleepsack? - Help with sewing auser 19 7,716 25 Feb 2017, 16:15
Last Post: ltxrob
Sleep sack darlex bigwhit 4 4,596 07 Jun 2016, 06:37
Last Post: ltxrob
External Sleeve Sleepsack Marcus 9 54,342 17 May 2016, 01:54

Contributors: bbear (2) , Christina (1) , Culmor (1) , Joyl27 (1) , jtr765 (1) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (12) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1) , Marcus (2) , tight_mike (1) , Tinker D (1) , zan (15)