Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

headphone sleeping mask
Soft Wireless Bluetooth-compatible 5.0 Eye Mask Headset Sleep Stereo Headset Subwoofer Blindfold Head-mounted Sleeping Eye Cover
$40.14

latex bondage
Super Cool Sexy Men Black Patent Leather Jumpsuit Vinyl Latex Bondage Catsuit Wetlook Leotard Bodysuit Bodysuit for Men 6736
$202.82-14%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Sex doll Inflatable Doll Soft Glue Sex Dolls Lifelike Big Breast Realistic Soft Glue Mannequins Full Body Adult Sex For Men
$1403.61-45%

bondage high heels
Sorbern Lockable Ankle Boots Women Ballet High Heel Bdsm Shoes For Bondage Use Size 36-46 Front Lace Up Zipper Side Custom Color
$202.07-32%

sexy
Sexy Women Bra Set Red Dot Lingerie Set See Through Intimates Bralette Briefs Sets Fashion Mesh Sexy Underwear Bandage Lingerie
$5.58

eilyken high heels
Eilyken New Sexy White Hollow Mesh Woman Pumps Sandals Square Toe High Heel Ankle Lace Up Cross-tied Party Dress Female Shoes
$21.89

jialuowei
Women Super High Heels Novelty No-Heel Pumps Platform Female Sexy Fetish Shoes
$738.10-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
Impressive...
(26 Feb 2020, 20:29 )Culmor Wrote: OK, I’ve just had a stock-take of my rubber collection and surprised myself. 
I have:

. . .

My other fetish footwear and my lycra is a project for another day.
Holy mother of whichever divine deity you believe in! I am impressed!
(26 Feb 2020, 20:29 )Culmor Wrote: OK, I’ve just had a stock-take of my rubber collection and surprised myself.
I have:
. . .

That is an impressive collection. I'm clearly in the wrong line of work. Where do you buy most of your latex from?
(26 Feb 2020, 20:29 )Culmor Wrote: OK, I’ve just had a stock-take of my rubber collection and surprised myself. 
I have:
. . .
My other fetish footwear and my lycra is a project for another day.
Where do you keep all of these things. Are one of those boot pairs ballet boots by any chance? Had to ask
Quote:Where do you keep all of these things.

Where you'd expect, in a wardrobe/closet 😉

Quote:Are one of those boot pairs ballet boots by any chance?

No, I've never been able to wear over 12.5cm heels without cramping in a few minutes (unless they have platforms). I have higher heels with platforms but they're not rubber and so aren't on this list.
(26 Feb 2020, 21:35 )essanym Wrote:
(26 Feb 2020, 20:29 )Culmor Wrote: OK, I’ve just had a stock-take of my rubber collection and surprised myself.
I have:
. . .

That is an impressive collection.  I'm clearly in the wrong line of work.  Where do you buy most of your latex from?

Mostly Libidex, but I have off-the-shelf garments from maybe another half-dozen suppliers. Plus I've commissioned bespoke work and made some simpler items myself.
(27 Feb 2020, 01:11 )Culmor Wrote:
(26 Feb 2020, 21:35 )essanym Wrote:
I have:
. . .

That is an impressive collection.  I'm clearly in the wrong line of work.  Where do you buy most of your latex from?

Mostly Libidex, but I have off-the-shelf garments from maybe another half-dozen suppliers. Plus I've commissioned bespoke work and made some simpler items myself.

Yes, Libidex are a brilliant company to deal with - I have had many of their outfits over the years as well. Always collect them from the shop and have a chat with Tiago at the same time. He has some amazing outfits too!!!

A really inspiring collection you have - you must get through quite a bit of Perv-O-Shine!!!
Zero Suit Samus.

[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS2o1UlcHA0
]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS2o1UlcHA0
[/url]
Catsuit fifteen has arrived. Sort of 'Zero-Suit Samus-ish' I think. 

15 front.JPG     15 back.JPG   

The 'slate-grey' rubber is exactly the same 'pale blue' latex that photographed as 'turquoise' in my 'Purdey' pics. .

Bizarre.
A cosplay challenge for @Culmor

tumblr_ofbbtwzQMM1tld953o1_1280.jpg     

I know you have a few Catwoman outfits, but can you strike this pose? 

😁 

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,873 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,844 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,192 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra