Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

app electric shock
Electric Shock APP Vibrator for Women SM Orgasm Wearable Bluetooth Remote Control Vibrator Dildo Masturbator Sex Toys
$350.90-51%

headphone sleeping mask
Travel Sleeping Headphones BT5.0 Sleep Mask with Ultra Thin Speakers, Soft Tech Gadgets for Side Sleepers Insomnia Meditation
$25.77-23%

rubber cosplay
Cosplay Costume Spider Man costume Remy Tony Hero returns with rubber stereoscopic eyes that don't hurt the eyes
$32.67-34%

app electric shock
Wireless Clit Sucker Vibrator Sex Toys for Couples G Spot Wearable Electric Shock Massager APP Control Sex Game for Adults Women
$43.84-34%

bondage body
Female Slave Body Restraints Soft Cotton Rope with Metal Cover for Couples Bdsm Bondage Adults Games Binding Role-play Sex Toy
$8.46-50%

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-25%

prostate stimulation
Prostate Massage Vibrating Butt Plugs Wireless Remote Control Anal Plug Vibrators G-spot Stimulator Adult Sex Toys for Women Men
$3.76

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
Poison Ivy update: I'm still working on the cape and some accessories.

PI1 suit and gloves.jpg     PI2 slap.JPG     PI3 hood.jpg     PI4 heels.JPG     PI5 bling.JPG     PI6 cape.JPG   
(25 Feb 2020, 09:12 )Culmor Wrote: Poison Ivy update: I'm still working on the cape and some accessories.
to be fair it was that cape that threw me in the previous post.. without the cape its much more poison Ivy in my mind... but equally I can see where you got it from ... the worst Batman film ever!! 😉
Quote:... the worst Batman film ever!! [Image: wink.gif]

I completely agree, it was absolutely dreadful!
Its only redeeming feature was Uma camping it up her shiny lycra and rubber costumes. Even they were for want of a better word 'clunky' but my costume's only inspired by them. It's clearly not an attempt to be screen accurate, oh no.
[attachment=39091 Wrote:ltxrob pid='40459' dateline='1582481951']
Turq tights and Tan Stockings for Latex full Authenticity!!

The tights are actually pale blue, they just didn't photo well. Though (as I expect you know) I do actually have turquoise latex tights for my Deanna Troi costume.

Troi.jpg   
I don't think I ever posted my finished Jessica Rabbit.

Jessica1.jpg     Jessica2.jpg     Jessica3.jpg     Jessica4.jpg     Jessica5.jpg   

Jessica's shoes and gloves are going to re-appear in a Power Girl costume.

pg2.jpg     pg1.jpg   
@Culmor I like your costumes you've been posting. Just out of curiosity, how many of these costumes do you have? You must have an amazing collection.
A quick count give 38 hangers in the rubber wardrobe but not all are cosplays, there are a few 'ordinary' latex dresses etc in there too. Lycra leotards and catsuits, maybe a dozen, tights I've no idea.

Six Catwomen alone...

Six catwomen.jpg   
I’m very envious of the wardrobe. It’s one thing I’ve always wanted to try is latex. Just never been able to afford it.
OK, I’ve just had a stock-take of my rubber collection and surprised myself. 
I have:

14 catsuits (and one on order)
14 leotards
14 hoods or cowls (I included my gasmask here)
13 accessories for various costumes
12 pairs of tights
9 dresses
8 skirts
7 pairs of gloves
4 pairs of stockings and socks
4 corsets
3 (non-leotard) tops
3 pairs of shorts
2 jackets
2 capes (plus a work-in-progress)
2 pairs of boots
2 pairs of shoes
1 coat

My other fetish footwear and my lycra is a project for another day.
... whoa ... 🤤

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,828 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,830 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,187 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra