Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pueraria mirifica
50-1000g Natural Pueraria Mirifica ,Free Shipping
$32.67-65%

oil shiny bodycon
Stretch Oil Shiny Glossy Panties Women Sheer Silky Transparent Bodycon Mini Panties Ladies Slim Sexy Lingerie Summer Underwear
$30.43-38%

rubber latex dress
Women Sexy wetlook shiny halter dress pu Leather lingerie Latex pvc Catsuit rubber Tube clubwear Erotic fetish hot mini Costumes
$28.73-42%

speerise
Women Ballet Tank Scoop Neck Vest Leotards Dance Costumes Practice Clothes Sleeveless Bodysuit Classic Adult Spandex Dancewear
$149.50-35%

1d oil stockings
1D Oil Shiny Silk Stockings For Garter Belt Night Club Ladies Lingerie Sexy Transparent Knee Socks Ultra-thin Glossy Stockings
$3.85

shiny swimsuit
Women's Micro Bikini Set Sexy Swimwear Shiny Patent Leather Lingerie Set Summer Swimsuit Halter Lace-up Bra Tops with Thongs
$5.06-39%

prostate stimulation
Prostate Massager Wireless Remote Vibrator Anal Beads Butt Plug G Spot Stimulator Penis Vibrating Dildo Sex Toys For Men Women
$18.46

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
Impressive...
(26 Feb 2020, 20:29 )Culmor Wrote: OK, I’ve just had a stock-take of my rubber collection and surprised myself. 
I have:

. . .

My other fetish footwear and my lycra is a project for another day.
Holy mother of whichever divine deity you believe in! I am impressed!
(26 Feb 2020, 20:29 )Culmor Wrote: OK, I’ve just had a stock-take of my rubber collection and surprised myself.
I have:
. . .

That is an impressive collection. I'm clearly in the wrong line of work. Where do you buy most of your latex from?
(26 Feb 2020, 20:29 )Culmor Wrote: OK, I’ve just had a stock-take of my rubber collection and surprised myself. 
I have:
. . .
My other fetish footwear and my lycra is a project for another day.
Where do you keep all of these things. Are one of those boot pairs ballet boots by any chance? Had to ask
Quote:Where do you keep all of these things.

Where you'd expect, in a wardrobe/closet 😉

Quote:Are one of those boot pairs ballet boots by any chance?

No, I've never been able to wear over 12.5cm heels without cramping in a few minutes (unless they have platforms). I have higher heels with platforms but they're not rubber and so aren't on this list.
(26 Feb 2020, 21:35 )essanym Wrote:
(26 Feb 2020, 20:29 )Culmor Wrote: OK, I’ve just had a stock-take of my rubber collection and surprised myself.
I have:
. . .

That is an impressive collection.  I'm clearly in the wrong line of work.  Where do you buy most of your latex from?

Mostly Libidex, but I have off-the-shelf garments from maybe another half-dozen suppliers. Plus I've commissioned bespoke work and made some simpler items myself.
(27 Feb 2020, 01:11 )Culmor Wrote:
(26 Feb 2020, 21:35 )essanym Wrote:
I have:
. . .

That is an impressive collection.  I'm clearly in the wrong line of work.  Where do you buy most of your latex from?

Mostly Libidex, but I have off-the-shelf garments from maybe another half-dozen suppliers. Plus I've commissioned bespoke work and made some simpler items myself.

Yes, Libidex are a brilliant company to deal with - I have had many of their outfits over the years as well. Always collect them from the shop and have a chat with Tiago at the same time. He has some amazing outfits too!!!

A really inspiring collection you have - you must get through quite a bit of Perv-O-Shine!!!
Zero Suit Samus.

[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS2o1UlcHA0
]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS2o1UlcHA0
[/url]
Catsuit fifteen has arrived. Sort of 'Zero-Suit Samus-ish' I think. 

15 front.JPG     15 back.JPG   

The 'slate-grey' rubber is exactly the same 'pale blue' latex that photographed as 'turquoise' in my 'Purdey' pics. .

Bizarre.
A cosplay challenge for @Culmor

tumblr_ofbbtwzQMM1tld953o1_1280.jpg     

I know you have a few Catwoman outfits, but can you strike this pose? 

😁 

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,828 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,830 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,187 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra