Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pueraria mirifica
50-1000g Natural Pueraria Mirifica Free Shipping
$64.12-17%

sorbern
Sorbern TR90 Sports Optical Glasses Frame Men Half Rim Glasses Light Weight Square Spectacles Men Eyewear Frames
$21.66-30%

2023 chastity
2023 New Male Chastity Device Elastic Band Accessories Cock Cage Auxiliary Belt Adjustable Rope Penis Rings Sex Toys for Men
$10.10-51%

gaff men
Man Sexy Gay Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Sissy Hiding Gaff Briefs Thong Ultra Thin Mesh Seamless Underwear Sissy Underpants
$44.60-2%

lifelike sex doll
Sex? Tooys For Man Pussy Ass Anal 18+ Erotic Sexy long legs Half Body Sex Doll Lifelike Vagina sex toys Male Masturbator Man
$112.13-50%

glossy body suit
Sexy women glossy shiny One piece Tight combat suit Japanese cosplay Oily Smooth Body suit
$532.40-35%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Genital Female Masturbation Supplies Pusyy Female Dildo Clitor God Woman Clitoris Sucks Vibrator Men Plug Discreet Av
$108.77-36%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
(27 Aug 2017, 09:08 )culmor Wrote: Wonder-Plug

Now that's the sort of attention to detail that separates the men from the boys!
Stumbled (or should that be 'Tumbled'?) across this on Tumblr today:

tumblr_nrrlhtvjxl1toa2rjo1_1280.png    - Its a 'Nancy Drew' dress-up/cosplay guide (though for me, obviously, the tights would be a 'must have' element)

I wonder if it'll appeal to @Culmor, he's aeady got the magnifying glass from his Velma outfit  😁  

MJ
Sadly (perhaps) I've no idea what Nancy Drew is supposed to look like. OK. I've vaguely heard of 'The Nancy Drew Mysteries' but I've never ever seen an episode and don't even know whether it's a live action or animated series.

Shakes head...
(25 Aug 2017, 07:59 )madjack Wrote: Some recent images that caught my eye

- love this Indian Bollywood Steampunk inspired Cosplay (I have a soft, or rather, hard spot for Indian ladies!)
- Lady archer, not sure what character or theme, maybe Middle Earth?
- babe with a big gun... sigh!

enjoy

MJ

Right with you on the Indian ladies 😉
Drag rather than cosplay but Fran Macedo makes a particularly glitzy Mulher Gato. It's always a pleasure to see someone enjoying their work 😉

FMpost.jpg   

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/bWHSvHZ33H8
[/video]

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/FT7xOildcB0
[/video]
A rubbery Supergirl and Ms Marvel.

98fb29faeea318599334a460e9992bd4--cosplay-women-cosplay-girls.jpg   
Nice!

cosplay_31_latex_catsuit.jpg   
(05 Aug 2017, 21:23 )Like Ra Wrote:
(05 Aug 2017, 17:55 )madjack Wrote: But if I was to pick one of your characters I would love to see all roped up it would have to be Velma

Hm... I would choose Daphne...

I'm with MJ... definitely Velma!
Not Bats then? She'd seem a natural...

Halloween.JPG   
(30 Sep 2017, 11:56 )culmor Wrote: Not Bats then? She'd seem a natural...

Tempting, but there is something about Velma that arouses me. Possibly the idea of a 'frumpy intellectual' girl who is, deep down, the kinkiest woman you could hope to meet?

tumblr_owok196Lye1rw9qhzo1_540.jpg    - see, its not just me and @steve6322  😁

Still... if you're offering a bit of Bat Bondage?

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,861 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,836 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,188 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra