Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

2023 chastity
2023 HT-V5 Chastity Cage Device Male Cock Cage 4 Sizes Penis Ring Chastity Penis Lock Bondage Belt Fetish Sex Toys for Man Gay
$47.98

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat costumes Animal Heads Wearable Kig Headsets Animal Costumes
$550.38-25%

shiny stockings
Sexy Lingerie Candy Color Wide Rib Top Cuff Stockings For Women Glitter Silk Stocking 15D Ladies Thigh High Oil Shiny Medias
$11.50

pantyhose bodysuit
Women Sexy Pantyhose Belt Set High Elastic Fishnet Tights Open Crotch Pantyhose Erotic Lace Pantyhose Sex Lingerie Bodysuits
$31.70

amoresy
AMORESY One piece swimsuit women's sexy slim cover belly high fork dead pool water swimsuit shiny swimsuit
$28.89

sorbern
Sorbern Brand New Rimless Pure Titanium Eyeglass Frames for Men Flexible Optical Frame Women Unisex 375-15
$29.75-10%

mouth gag
Dental Implant Adjustable Mouth Opener Gag Whitehead 13cm Length Stainless Steel Sand Blasting Teeth Whitening Retractor Tool
$46.58

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
(31 Mar 2018, 11:04 )culmor Wrote: My projects for the wet weekend, making a gold belt and adding stars and stripes to this hood that arrived this mornrng.

The work-in-progress.

I know @Culmor enjoys the work of YCBatgirl, but I think this particular image could have been created just for him..

wonder_woman_by_ycbatgirl-dc7578f.jpg    - Culmor was always prepared to go that extra mile to achieve authenticity in his Cosplay wardrobe 

😁

MJ
Quote:Culmor was always prepared to go that extra mile to achieve authenticity in his Cosplay wardrobe

I don't think I ever really got over seeing Lynda in 'The Murderous Missile'.

MM.jpg   

WondieBoots.jpg   
A Wondie cowl update.

Wondie cowl.JPG   
Hmmm... I must have missed this version of the 'Batsuit' in one of the more recent films

tumblr_p0h9qixLnr1ttuo8ho1_540.jpg     

😁

MJ
Quote:...I must have missed this version of the 'Batsuit' in one of the more recent films
I've seen that version somewhere before. an animated version. Not with the toe-socks etc obviously but that logo and the belt/trunks leo look.
Racks brains...

Rob Gaines as Prodigious Girl with Jazmine as Samus (and someone else I don't recognise, sorry).

41206818301_0005fd34b4_k.jpg     41206820351_886b743658_k.jpg   
Quick and cheerful, I hardly dare call this a 'project'.

ref.jpg   

I've put on so much weight over the winter...no pics for the next three months.

Test_3.JPG     Test_2.JPG   
(19 Apr 2018, 21:45 )culmor Wrote: .no pics for the next three months.
😁 I know the feeling!
(19 Apr 2018, 22:16 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Apr 2018, 21:45 )culmor Wrote: .no pics for the next three months.
😁 I know the feeling!

One word - Running

You know it makes sense: lose weight (14kg in my case), tone up muscles and get to wear Lycra without anyone giving you a second glance!  😁

Err... there are some downsides I should, maybe, point out. Its addictive, your calf muscles grow ridiculously large (I can't find trousers that fit comfortably now) and after I run I'm too exhausted to even think about kinkiness  😟

MJ
(19 Apr 2018, 22:58 )madjack Wrote: One word - Running
You know... I did that for several years. Too bad for joints. I prefer yoga and qiqong/taichi.

(19 Apr 2018, 22:58 )madjack Wrote: get to wear Lycra without anyone giving you a second glance!
Guess what? Nobody cares, even if you do not run 😁
Returning to Catwoman, here's another crossplay.

qtjqdFEl.jpg     vgG3akw.jpg     RSIcNct.jpg     Rj9PeHM.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,828 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,830 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,187 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra