Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress fetish latex
Men's Fetish Unisex Flesh Latex Rubber Zentai Short Gloves With Nails Art Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves For Crossdresser
$212.96-24%

2022 chastity
2022 Male White Chastity Device Cage Men Resin Locking Belt Double-Arc Cuff Penis Ring Cock Adult Sex Toys 4 Rings
$28.82-41%

anal vibrator
Strap On Realistic Dildos for Women Lesbian Realistic Skin Sliding Foreskin Testicles Dildo For Anal Big Dick Sex Toys Penis
$5.82

wetlook
2018 New High Quality Fetish Wear For Women 2XL Lingerie Black Wetlook Faux Leather Sexy Nightwear Open Crotch Leggings Pants
$28.22-40%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Retro Womens Stockings Lace Top Shine Thigh High Stockings Silicone Anti-slip Sexy Medias Lingerie Oil Flashing Pantyhose
$5.94-29%

anime fetish
Native BINDing Anime Sexy Cat Fetish Boy Otokonoko Mao 1/4 PVC Action Figure Japanese Adult Model Toy Collectible Doll Gifts
$425.85-6%

sorbern
Luxury Diamond Cat Eye Glasses Frame For Women Optical Ladies Acetate Eyeglasses Bling Rhinestones Oculos De Sol Feminino
$41.64-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
(06 Aug 2017, 06:29 )culmor Wrote: Madjack wrote

Quote:To me the Green Nun is a 'dom' role (I can imagine her with a cane - and that's not a good fantasy!) 

Oh, I don't know, I quite like it..

I'm not sure a Green Nun with a ruler would be any better.

Ohhhhh, I've just found a Nun I actually like  😁 💓

tumblr_os64uub3e31va1uhho1_1280.jpg    - those boots, those legs, that thing in her hand!

Enjoy

MJ
I'm minded to give a 'So Close and Yet So Far' award to this GLaDOS cosplayer.

G1.jpg     G2.jpg     G3.jpg   

It's 99.9% there but those wrinkles in the first pic...  >.<

I love her Aperture Labs logo, her head-piece and her make-up though, all top notch stuff, as good as it gets.
Some recent images that caught my eye

tumblr_n8vekz4nQt1t59p2vo1_500.jpg    - love this Indian Bollywood Steampunk inspired Cosplay (I have a soft, or rather, hard spot for Indian ladies!)
 tumblr_ob8kmpG4VR1trhtmwo1_500.png    - Lady archer, not sure what character or theme, maybe Middle Earth?
 tumblr_ou1ylmI8e01tqblx8o2_540.jpg    - babe with a big gun... sigh!

enjoy

MJ
An awesome Samus crossplayer.

Samus1.jpg     Samus2.jpg     Samus3.jpg   

And again as BtAS Catwoman.

catwoman__gray1.jpg   
(25 Aug 2017, 08:03 )culmor Wrote: And again as BtAS Catwoman.

Forgive my ignorance, but I can't recall (or find) any instance of Catwoman appearing in grey - always black, even the original TV series.

MJ
MJ, here's the grey catsuit in BtAS (Batman, the Animated Series).

Source: https://youtu.be/cL1icQXDGVI

Also, in the Arkham City video game theres the option to change CW's costume to the BtAS version. Even better, this time her boots have heels 😊

BACCW.jpg   

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/9sBD4aN8jlM
[/video]

Catwoman's been outfitted in a variety of catsuits (natch), leotards and dresses over the years, I think at least six versions in the comics before the iconic Julie Newmar TV version appeared. Off the top of my head I can think of black, grey, purple, white, orange, blue/red and green outfits, also several DPM ones. The evolution of Catwoman almost deserves its own thread. There's a page in one of the mid-60's comics that shows  the various pre-TV show versions, I'll dig it out and post a pic.

Speaking of comics, in the BtAS comics there was a version of Catman, this time a guy so inspired by the grey Catwoman he committed burglaries costumed as her. Rather sadly he wasn't in the least passable as he was built like a brick outhouse. Needless to say, it didn't end well for him.

During the nineties the grey Bruce Timm Catwoman actually ran in parallel with the purple Jim Balent version. Leading of course to a dilemma...

Nineties.jpg   

Incidentally, my grey suit's made of 'inside-out' metallic latex for the semi-matte appearance. Only the front of the hood's shiny side out.
Wow!

I stand corrected and, as always, in awe of your knowledge in this area  😁

MJ
Kamiko-Zero is the all-time best BtAs Catwoman cosplayer IM(NS)HO. I particularly love the first shot in this set.

kamiko-zero0.jpg     kamiko-zero5.jpg     kamiko-zero7.jpg     kamiko-zero6.jpg     kamiko-zero1.jpg     kamiko-zero2.jpg     kamiko-zero3.jpg     kamiko-zero4.jpg   

She writes that it's a Reevzfx cowl: they made my Balent and Pfeiffer ones but I can't see the BtAS one on their site. I've had great service from them, I posted a scrap of purple latex to California for them to colour match my Balent cowl to and they did a great job 😊
Now this is something I know that no one will ever see or can answer.
When your all dresses up, and it's time to take a juicy crap, just how fast can you undress? Or do you just cork it with a plug?

I often wondered about Super Heros and Their Super Poop.
Quote:...something I know that no one will ever see or can answer.

Hmm, I 'm sure i've aeady posted the Wonder-Plug...  😉

Answer.jpg   

...and Madge-in-a Box.

Madge-in-a box.JPG   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,861 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,836 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,188 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra