Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

koomiho
KOOMIHO Simulation Strong Figure Realistic Silicone Male Muscle Suit Artificial Sturdy Chest Men Crossdresser Macho Cosplay
$256.52-59%

jialuowei
JIALUOWEI New 7Inch Stiletto High Heel Lock Wrap Strap Ankle Length Fetish Ballet Boots In Stock Shipping Fast
$804.65-34%

zlatameer
Sexy Women Latex Pajamas Loose Rubber Shirt and Pants Nightwear Handmade Clothing One Set S-LSW041
$169.38-16%

sorbern
New Fashion Spectacle Case Women Men Sunglasses Box Bags Eyewear Case Leather Eyewear Acessary
$7.21

chastity cage
LOCKINK Remote Control Electric Shock Male Cock Cage Chastity E-stim Intensities Chastity Cage with 3 Active Rings Adult Sex Toy
$84.97-50%

oshoplive
Gymdolphins Summer Sleeves Short Slim V-neck Yoga Tank Top for Women Solid Color Fitness Running Sports Undershirt 2023 New
$217.42-29%

remote app vibrator
Thrusting APP Remote Dildo Vibrator For Women Realistic Penis Big Dick Heating With Suction Cup Vibrators Sex Toys For Adult 18
$26.26-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
 SSS1.jPG     SSS2.jpg     SSS3.jpg   
 SSS4.jpg     SSS5.jpg     SSS6.jpg   
(03 Jan 2024, 14:53 )madjack Wrote: Latex Nuns

latex_nun_02.mp4 (Size: 2.89 MB )

Source: https://twitter.com/KokororoKK/status/17...3682184323

scary???
Nuns, nuns, more nuns

kinky_nuns-01.jpg   
I think this is the first Dov Sherman cosplay I've seen...

original.jpg     RL.jpg   
(19 Feb 2024, 11:18 )Culmor Wrote: I think this is the first Dov Sherman cosplay I've seen...
That's the dedication! The glass is missing, though. Most likely, done alone. Can be glued to the top 😉
(19 Feb 2024, 16:16 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Feb 2024, 11:18 )Culmor Wrote: I think this is the first Dov Sherman cosplay I've seen...
That's the dedication! The glass is missing, though. Most likely, done alone. Can be glued to the top 😉

As you say, dedication! There are some subtle differences (I think Dov's version must have been hinged to the sissy's left) but the guy certainly went the extra mile.
[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqsBqc-Z1-Q
](1) Wet Chun Li Cosplay - YouTube[/url]
(21 Feb 2024, 14:01 )Culmor Wrote: Wet Chun Li Cosplay - YouTube
Pretty girl .... but ... no nylons? 😉
Absolutely nylons, compare the colours of her arms and legs. And you can see the texture of tan dance tights at 0:09.

tan.jpg   
(21 Feb 2024, 20:54 )Culmor Wrote: Absolutely nylons, compare the colours of her arms and legs. And you can see the texture of tan dance tights at 0:09.

I confess that like @Like Ra I couldn't see nylon... and I still can't! 

Must be my age and failing eyesight....  Confused

...or is it your age and imagination?  😁

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,872 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,844 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,192 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra