Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zippidy
Silver Gray Fringe Rhinestones Jumpsuit Birthday Celebrate Tassel Bodysuit Stage Dance Leggings Women Singer Dancer Outfit
$180.29-20%

crossdress cosplay female
(GLb060)Customize Character Female Girl Resin Half Head Crossdress Cosplay Japanese Anime Role Kigurumi Mask With Eyes And Wig
$845.79-25%

sorbern
Sorbern Sexy Japanese Style Pantyhose Lolita Bowknot Fishnet Over THe Knee Socks Anti-Snagging Women Hollow Lace Stocking
$26.62-50%

sorbern
SORBERN New Arrival Fashion Sun Glasses Women Men Small Round Vintage Metal Sunglasses UV400 Protection Unisex Oculos De Sol
$25.31-15%

women latex rubber mask breath
HandmadTransparent Purple Rubber Hoods Sexy Fetish Women Full Head Latex Mask Handmade Cosplay Mask with Breath Hole Back Zipper
$181.50

jialuowei
Knee-High Boots Super High Heel Stiletto Metal Thin Heels Platform Women Sexy Fetish Boots Wholesale
$1280.91-45%

latex bondage
Women Black Red Hot Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Clubwear Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper to Crotch Sex Fetish Bondage Harness Costumes
$140.42-15%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
(22 Jan 2022, 08:44 )Culmor Wrote:
(22 Jan 2022, 06:58 )essanym Wrote:
(21 Jan 2022, 09:39 )Culmor Wrote: I don't think anyone will be surprised that I've just ordered this in metallic grey 😉

Will they be able to make it with the fingerless gloves like from the show?

Yes 😊

Excellent, I can't wait to see it.  I had actually thought to make one of those costumes as I happen to have a decent amount of that color latex on hand but I'm not completely confident with my latex crafting abilities to take that on right now.
Quote:Excellent, I can't wait to see it.
Here it is, pretty much spot-on I think. 😊 

Raised by Wolves Mother costume.JPG   
(09 Feb 2022, 13:12 )Culmor Wrote:
Here it is, pretty much spot-on I think. 😊

Very cool but looks like it has a bit more room in the chest than the on screen version.  I take it your cosplay of this character will be more voluptuous?
(10 Feb 2022, 22:41 )essanym Wrote:
(09 Feb 2022, 13:12 )Culmor Wrote:
Here it is, pretty much spot-on I think. 😊

Very cool but looks like it has a bit more room in the chest than the on screen version.  I take it your cosplay of this character will be more voluptuous?

Slightly. I have the same suit in the same size (but without the mittens) in 'natural' rubber and it does tend to flatten everything out, falsies included.
Put it on!
I have done. But seriously, I look like this: 

This.jpg   

There's no chance of me posting pics for a while yet!
While searching for soles I found these Melissa's in my size on sale at half-price - they could be perfect! 

Melissa.jpg   
Thanks for posting that "pregnant" picture! I am lightweight, but I have a similar belly shape. I wonder, if there are methods to flatten it, without getting underweight AND without getting a sixpack AND in this life.
Historically I did sit-ups, I just stopped before my six-pack became too obvious.
We even have a thread for that: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3094
After a few delivery hiccups my Melissa have arrived. Not quite the exact colour match I'd hoped for but I can live with their rubbery goodness.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,872 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,844 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,192 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra