Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

headphone sleeping mask
Sleep Headphones Bluetooth Eye Mask, Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Headphones Music Travel Sleeping Headphones Sleeping Mask
$11.92-32%

exotic lingerie
Men's Clothes Husband Date Lingerie Exotic Men Sexy Nightwear Fetish Open Crotch GentleMan Sleepwear Plus Size Net Bodysuits New
$3.88

latex zentai
latex fetish man gloves rubber hood sexycosplay bodysuits fetish wear catsuite male zentai socks chlorine
$12.09-51%

shiny stockings
Super Long 110cm Pure Nylon Non-elastic Thigh High Stockings 10D Ultra Thin Transparent Medias Oil Shiny Party Socks
$4.01

pantyhose bodysuit
Sexy Full Body Stockings Oil Shiny Bodysuit Women See Through Tights Nylon Transparent Pantyhose Strapless Jumpsuits Clubwear
$14.90-40%

Bitysie
Bitysie 2023 Original Transparent Mesh T-shaped Split One-Piece Swimsuit High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Spa Suit Skin Costume
$289.19

prostate stimulation
EMS Muscle Therapy Stimulator Machine Tens Unit Acupuncture Meridian Physiotherapy Pulse Abdominal Prostate Back Body Massager
$6.82

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
Strangely enough, but they look quite fetishy indeed.
A quote from Velma in 'Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated', I'll put my hand up to this right now.

Quote:Shadowy Orc 'Do not mock me. I have eldritch blood!'

Velma 'And sometimes I have a chick moustache. Is there a point to this?

Until today I never knew that having 'a chick moustache' means a woman shaving her pubes into a certain pattern. However did they ever get away with that?

Velma's even hotter now!
Just to say, I'm really underwhelmed by Zoë Kravitz's interpretation of Catwoman and don't intend cosplaying it.
😟
(13 Mar 2022, 23:33 )Culmor Wrote: Just to say, I'm really underwhelmed by Zoë Kravitz's interpretation of Catwoman and don't intend cosplaying it.
😟

What about Halle Berry's take? Nea
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
I won't dignify it by mentioning it.
I really, really hope these are photoshopped. If not I think Polligulina's made a big mistake.

PG1.jpg     pg2.jpg   
(17 Apr 2022, 08:44 )Culmor Wrote: If not I think Polligulina's made a big mistake.
😂
(18 Apr 2022, 01:18 )Like Ra Wrote:
(17 Apr 2022, 08:44 )Culmor Wrote: If not I think Polligulina's made a big mistake.
😂

Ah, I was being serious there. OK, if you wanted to see her wearing the translucent suit with no undies you had to pay but she always posted safe pics on the usual cosplay sites. She used to be really pretty, but the lipo/filler 'trout pout' look is a FOTD for me I'm afraid.
(18 Apr 2022, 03:22 )Culmor Wrote: but the lipo/filler 'trout pout' look is a FOTD for me I'm afraid.

Agreed - I'm often puzzled (or simply baffled) by the things attractive women do to their bodies (lips, hips, tits) to 'improve' on what I think is aeady perfectly lovely, with a result I find unattractive.

Oh well, each to their own I guess.

MJ
Mmmm.... Actually I meant the sticky tape, that does go around her arms, but glued to her torso instead, what makes her bondage a bit questionable.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,872 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,844 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,192 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra