Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

2024 chastity
2024 NEW 3D Sport Ring Ultralight Chastity Male Cage Cock Cage Sex Toys Adult Products Whole Set Chastity Device Penis Ring
$19.01

1d oil stockings
1D Ultrathin Transparent Medias De Mujer Silicone Hold Up Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Oil Shiny Back Line Seam Party Socks
$5.25

latex bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Bondage Costumes
$12.05-20%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Extreme Long Boot Custom 95Cm Crotch Thigh High Boots Women Lace Up 18Cm Stiletto Boots Personalized Shaft Calf Width
$228.69-26%

zalo
sexy accessories woman hot zalo bess xx women toys women's rubber doll xxx18 full body cha Sex Products stity cage sexual doll
$175.66-37%

leather hood bondage
Headgear Soft Faux Leather Head Hood with Zipper Slave Roleplay BDSM Body Arm Binder Legs Bag Bondage Adult Game Sex Toys 18+
$10.67

voletex
Latex Skirt Ruffles Women Sexy Rubber Skirt Party Wear
$84.69-7%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Corsets
Extreme corseting:

corset-01.jpg   
Very interesting video on how to make (and wear) a cedar strip corset!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEvSG3_pvLE
A katana (which are enormously over-hyped blades at the best of times) with a riveted tang?
(02 Sep 2020, 23:34 )Culmor Wrote: A katana (which are enormously over-hyped blades at the best of times) with a riveted tang?

I seriously doubt this it's the work of Masamune Okazak  😁

There is probably something deeply ironic in the imagery of a corseted lady wielding a sword that looks like an overgrown kitchen knife...  Lol

MJ
Wilma Flintstone
(04 Sep 2020, 00:18 )Tinker D Wrote: Wilma Flintstone

😁 😁 😁
Corsetted beauty (Josefien Hoekstra)

corset-08.jpg     corset-09.jpg   
For men, the easiest way is to take a waist cincher

retrouver-une-taille-de-guepe-grace-au-corset-minceur.jpg   
A wonderful Corsagen set. Of course lingerie for the woman. Now it belongs to me. I love that beautiful pink. Good

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 corsage.jpg   
(14 May 2021, 07:57 )SatinMan Wrote: A wonderful Corsagen set. Of course lingerie for the woman. Now it belongs to me. I love that beautiful pink. Good

nice... but not a corset!  😟