Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy pantyhose
Sexy Lace Women Tights Handmade Bowknot Hollow Out Mesh Fishnet Thigh High Stockings Women JK Lolita Sweet Girls Tight Pantyhose
$26.09

cock ring
Cock Ring Vibrator Vibrating Clitoral Stimulator Strong Penis Erect Rings Erection Enhance Sex Ability Product Sex Toys For Men
$2.00-1%

exotic lingerie
Ladies Solid Color Sexy Lingerie Lace Lace Bow Nightdress Panties Two Piece Set Solid Lace Sexy Lingerie Women Body Lenceria Par
$3.06-51%

rolecos
ROLECOS Danganronpa Nevermind Cosplay Costume Danganronpa 2 Anime Cosplay Costume Game Women School Uniform Halloween Outfit
$60.28-65%

silicone bodysuit
Tgirl Muscle Breast Forms Bodybuliding Quinceanera Dress Cosplay Silicone Full-Bodysuit Fake Tits For Crossdress Transgender
$726.00-20%

anime bondage
Sexy Bunny Mask Alluring Rabbit Ears Anime Ears Bondage Mask Princess Rabbit Headband Christmas Gift
$2.75

gaff panties
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-53%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Corsets
Extreme corseting:

corset-01.jpg   
Very interesting video on how to make (and wear) a cedar strip corset!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEvSG3_pvLE
A katana (which are enormously over-hyped blades at the best of times) with a riveted tang?
(02 Sep 2020, 23:34 )Culmor Wrote: A katana (which are enormously over-hyped blades at the best of times) with a riveted tang?

I seriously doubt this it's the work of Masamune Okazak  😁

There is probably something deeply ironic in the imagery of a corseted lady wielding a sword that looks like an overgrown kitchen knife...  Lol

MJ
Wilma Flintstone
(04 Sep 2020, 00:18 )Tinker D Wrote: Wilma Flintstone

😁 😁 😁
Corsetted beauty (Josefien Hoekstra)

corset-08.jpg     corset-09.jpg   
For men, the easiest way is to take a waist cincher

retrouver-une-taille-de-guepe-grace-au-corset-minceur.jpg   
A wonderful Corsagen set. Of course lingerie for the woman. Now it belongs to me. I love that beautiful pink. Good

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 corsage.jpg   
(14 May 2021, 07:57 )SatinMan Wrote: A wonderful Corsagen set. Of course lingerie for the woman. Now it belongs to me. I love that beautiful pink. Good

nice... but not a corset!  😟