Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex rubber handmade
Popular Latex Hood Rubber Full Cover Mask Handmade Headpiece S-LM306
$28.56

hypnosis device
Handheld Music Sleep Aid Device Relaxation Treatment Microcurrent Pulse Hypnosis Insomnia Mental Stress Pressure Anxiety Relief
$316.11-60%

shibari
5M 10M Silk Restraints Handcuffs Sexy Binding Rope for Women Couples Bdsm Slave Body Bondage Shibari Flirting Erotic Accessories
$3.28

inlzdz
Mens Exotic Lingerie Jumpsuit Glossy Sheer Sleeveless U Back Jockstrap Leotard Bodysuit Underwear for Secret Party Nightwear
$21.71-35%

cock ring
Silicone Penis Ring Premium Stretchy Cock Ring for Last Longer Harder Stronger Erection Pleasure Enhancing Sex Toy for Man or Co
$1.85

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Furry Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Doll cos
$992.20-50%

bondage corset
HotX PU Restraint Neck Collar Posture Corset BDSM Bondage with Chain Mouth Gag Adjustable Collar Slave Harness Sex Toy
$11.52-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Corsets
If there's any interest, I'd like to reopen the discussion of corsets and self bondage, a long time interest of mine. These photos aren't me, but easily could be. I find a corset adds a wonderful extra dimension to self bondage. It's not only the tightness, but the restriction of breathing and the feeling that lasts long after the session is over. In these photos, I especially like that he sometimes wears the corset over his spandex and sometimes under... 

Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 10.48.00 AM.jpg       Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 10.48.35 AM.jpg       Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 10.48.25 AM.jpg   
I LOVE corsets, I’m currently fancying a new one, a Vollers majestic I think.
I just love this corset combination:

tumblr_ogui17vyi91ug7xc9o1_400.jpg    - so much going on here.

1. Its a very sexy corset on it's own
2. The neck brace looks interesting
3. Hello! Is that a butt plug I spy?

4. Suspender straps built in, good feature

and finally

5. With that false vagina is this intended to be worn by a man? I'd like to think so....

enjoy

MJ
I'm sure there's a thread on the movie "Corset Sisters" also, but just for completeness, here is 10 minutes of one of my favorite movies of all time. It ranks up there with the movie Nylon and almost all of the Peter Czernich Marquis films such as the White Room series. 

[url=

Source: https://xhamster.com/videos/corset-siste...ii-1046133
[/url]
I'm still fascinated by corsets and actively considering treating myself to one for my self-bondage play.

This beauty is way beyond my capabilities, but I love the idea of a full body corset dress 

tumblr_osrr81nDu41t4ongho1_540.jpg     tumblr_osrr81nDu41t4ongho3_1280.jpg    - not sure about the straps at the bottom (bondage I guess, but actually detracts from the overall image to my mind)

Enjoy

MJ
(16 Mar 2018, 12:29 )madjack Wrote: I'm still fascinated by corsets and actively considering treating myself to one for my self-bondage play.

This beauty is way beyond my capabilities, but I love the idea of a full body corset dress 

- not sure about the straps at the bottom (bondage I guess, but actually detracts from the overall image to my mind)

Enjoy

MJ

Go for it MJ. They are a lot of fun for self bondage play. The restrictiveness, the illusion of a female figure, and wonderful ache that lingers long after the toys are put away... I actually owned a corset dress at one time, many years ago, and it is just as fun as it looks! 😇
 latex_catsuit_118-black_corset.jpg   

I like the comment:

Quote:I’m sure that I look like a violin ? in this photo, while my husband thinks I look like a buttplug ♠️. ???
(31 Aug 2018, 00:47 )Like Ra Wrote: I like the comment:

Quote:I’m sure that I look like a violin ? in this photo, while my husband thinks I look like a buttplug ♠️. ???
Her husband is a very, very lucky man...
Wow! Simply wow...
 FB5A796B-36CC-4044-A6E8-1A5388B9A28F.jpeg   
I love corsets also and have just bought another one. Steel boned which I will be using for my next session. Lacing them on your own can be challenging. But with a bit of wiggling and the use of door handles you can do it. Mine fully laces up and feels great with restricted breathing!

Also, check that waist out! 16 inches!

9963F82D-B4C5-4305-9DFD-0DE5EF3FA7E1.jpeg