Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress cosplay female
YONGXI Culos Falsos Silicone Reborn Cargo Pants for a Man Disguised In Female Attire The Best Costume Sissy Crossdresser Cosplay
$1911.80-52%

Electric Shock Vibrator
10 Frequency Electric Shock Dildo Vibrators Double Tongue Licking Clitoris G-Spot Stimulator Silicone Adult Sex Toys For Woman
$31.30-52%

gothic lolita
Japanese Victorian Gothic Lolita Dress Women Black White Elegant Backless Fairy Dresses Girly Kawaii Sweet Cosplay Mini Vestidos
$394.46-30%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Blue Patent Crotch Thigh Boots Women 20cm Block High Heel Platform Winter Style Cross Dresser Boot Unisex Custom
$382.36-33%

shiny pantyhose
Luxury Jasmine Fragrance Pantyhose Aurora Series Oil Shiny Seamless Crotch Tights 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Party Stockings
$7.16-4%

bondage hood
Sexy Shop Accessories Fetish Bondage Mask Sex Furniture Restraints Puppy BDSM Hood Role Play Adult Games Erotic Toys For Couples
$23.14-25%

electric shock silicone gag
Massage Mens Sex Masturbator Penis Trainer Sex Toy Man Couples False Vagina Pug Anales For Adults Men Gay Masturbation Toys
$241.73-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cloudflare experiment
- Direct Tor cloud connection

What's the .onion address?
(02 Aug 2023, 18:09 )Max515 Wrote: - Direct Tor cloud connection

What's the .onion address?

From what I understand, you can connect to the site without going through a 3d party exit point. In other words, Cloudflare acts as a Tor exit point (And it's aeady an HTTPS proxy):

Tor client -> Tor Network (CloudFlare) -> LR14

Instead of

Tor client -> Tor Network -> Clear Internet -> CloudFlare -> LR14

(02 Aug 2023, 18:09 )Max515 Wrote: What's the .onion address?

I need to experiment with this. Not the 1st priority, though.
But there is no way a server can choose the exit node for any client, unless the server directly hosts the site inside the onion network, so there won't be any exit from the network.
I have been using Opera with no issues at all.
Here's some statistics for the last 2 days:

Almost 60% requests are cached:

cloudflare_24h_20230802_192348.png     cloudflare_7d_req_20230802_192612.png   

Bandwidth-wise it's not that effective, because all forum attachments are served directly:

cloudflare_24h_band_20230802_192348.png     cloudflare_7d_band_20230802_192717.png   

But still, 24% (aeady 25%!!!) is saved:

cloudflare_24h_perf_20230802_192909.png   

43.05% HTTP/3
40.87% HTTP/2
15.87% HTTP/1.1 (where from? why?)
Whoa...... Looks like I've just "hacked" MyBB attachment system.... All attachments are cached now, hence can be downloaded by non-registered users.

It should dramatically increase the speed of everything and decrease the server load. Yes, at the cost of attachment authorization, but since the server load will not be increased, even if someone decides to rip the site completely, I'm fine with it. Also, Google might cache the full images, not just the thumbnails.

Let's see what happens...
(02 Aug 2023, 20:34 )Like Ra Wrote: All attachments are cached now, hence can be downloaded by non-registered users.
In other words, if someone opens an attachment, the rest will have almost immediate access to it, the LR14 server will not be even contacted.

The side effect - the attachment access hit counts will not be updated.
Also, apparently, Cloudflare solved that old unfixable "media error" issue":

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...ot-working
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...ing-videos
I noticed that ruffle comes on much faster when playing games.
(02 Aug 2023, 21:02 )Zooy Wrote: I noticed that ruffle comes on much faster when playing games.
Yes!

BTW, going to upgrade it.

And I will add cache for games.

Contributors: dustymoon1 (1) , Like Ra (42) , madjack (1) , Max515 (2) , zan (2) , Zooy (5)