Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ikoky
IKOKY Leather Belt Fasten Cock Rings Erotic Time Delay Ejaculation Adjustable Sex Toys For Men Penis Rings
$3.91

temorish
Latex long Stocking Pantihose Unique Tights Thigh High Stockings Customized
$47.19-8%

anime bondage
Halloween Bunny Cosplay Anime Mask Full Face For Party Eye Mask Sexy Women BDSM Bondage Fetish Sexy Mask For Guy Men 18 Shop
$69.60-59%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 2-Piece Floral Embroidery Transparent Underwear Set Ladies Sexy Lingerie Set Fancy Brief Kit
$19.51-35%

latex catsuit
Sexy Hot Selling Natural Latex Catsuits Tights For Men And Women Customized Rubber Fetish Latex Catsuit Full Body
$1089.00-49%

oil shiny bodycon
Mens Smooth Shiny Long Sleeve Bodystocking Oil Glossy Jumpsuit Lingerie Nightwear Solid Color Round Neck Bodycon Bodysuit
$200.47-29%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
HOT New Super Thin 1D Sexy Open Crotch Oil Shiny Tights for Women High Waist Thin See Through Pantyhose High Elastic Stockings
$6.03-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Audio/video files not working
Is anyone else having a problem with the audio files in the Hypnosis forum? One conked out in the middle and when I tried to reload, I got a server error of some sort that I didn't think to note and then I was trying to listen to the Glam Model file and it kept getting five or so minutes in and restarting.

For reference I'm on Windows 8.1 (64-bit). Earlier I was using the latest version of Chrome, but I switched to Firefox because I had other issues with Chrome, so I'm now running the latest version of that. Yes, I have an ad blocker on, but I didn't have any trouble before today.
Just download them 😊

I think either the HTML5 tags are still not properly supported, or there are timeouts somewhere - and this is very tricky to troubleshoot, as there are no errors in the logs.
I think I know why streaming stops and/or loops after several minutes. It's related how MyBB works with attachments (MyBB was never meant to be used for streaming) and I don't think it can be easily fixed. An alternative is to upload files somewhere else on the site and embed into the forum, but it's only me who can do that. I'll have a look if the forum core and PHP config files can be tweaked to make streaming possible.
I allowed auto-loading metadata (not preloading the whole files). Currently, everything is working in Chrome. The most recent Firefox 87beta plays some files and refuses to play others - no idea why.
Fixed by adding Cloudflare cache: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3929

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[Idea] Automatic audio playlist Like Ra 0 102 05 Oct 2023, 22:22
Last Post: Like Ra
Reporting function is not working krinlyc 2 2,770 25 Aug 2023, 21:06
Streams not working. egregious 7 1,086 29 Nov 2022, 01:20
Insert a link not working madjack 9 3,863 20 Jun 2017, 00:06
Problem uploading files madboyevil 1 4,030 18 May 2011, 23:04

Contributors: Like Ra (4) , LoveTights (1)