Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

kigurumi mask crossdress
(RAIGEKI MAKS 92) Resin 2/3 Head Crossdresser BJD DOLL Kigurumi Anime Katou Megumi Cosplay Mask
$797.38

electric shock silicone gag
Electric Shock Mouth Gag Built-in Steel Ball BDSM Bondage Adult Restraint Gag Ball Extreme Games Sex Toy for Man Woman Couples
$237.23-2%

latex rubber fashion
Flats Print Random Loafers Shoes Women Shallow Sandals 2024 Fashion Dress Summer New Shoes Casual Walking Cozy Female Zapatillas
$95.05-20%

mens shiny pantyhose
Sexy Men 1D Oil Shiny Pantyhose Sheer See Through U Convex Pouch Stockings Sexy Glossy Pantyhose Tights Plus Size
$8.86-53%

gothic lolita
Fashion Punk Torn Strap Holes Tights Nue Sexy Lolita Gothic Spider Web Stockings Ladies Y2k Black Mesh Soft Tights High Hosiery
$4.53

rubber cosplay
Latex Hood Rubber Mask Handmade Black Transparent with Mouth Breath Control Hole Sexy Halloween Cosplay Costumes for Men Women
$32.65-20%

corset
Women Waist Trainer Neoprene Body Shaper Belt Slimming Sheath Belly Reducing Shaper Tummy Sweat Shapewear Workout Shaper Corset
$8.06-3%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cloudflare experiment
(03 Aug 2023, 00:46 )Like Ra Wrote: And this is the result:

[Image: post_2_1691019938_b4edb2e827467b45c90b87..._thumb.png]   

Almost everything is cached now and being served from CloudFlare! That's impressive!

Look at THAT!!!!

cloudflare_24h_band_20230803_220909.png   

90% of all the bandwidth is served from Cloudflare cache now!!!

The percentage of HTTP/3 requests is growing:

VersionRequestsPercentage of Requests
HTTP/3 102,362 47.15%
HTTP/2 76,669 35.31%
HTTP/1.1 37,625 17.33%
HTTP/1.0 459 0.2%

Just updated the FancyBox setting, so the cache will be filled in quicker, hence more possibility to get crawled by image search engines, hence more possibility to get more traffic.
(03 Aug 2023, 21:04 )Like Ra Wrote: Ah, found!  package.json should be removed from the cache!

OK, now I know what needs to be done. I think ...

Fantastic! You are very good.

The games work as before but now ruffle starts up much faster.

There is only one game that does not work, but that is aeady for quite some time. It never worked with ruffle. Most likely there is nothing you can do about that. I refer to "Super Deep Throat" which is of course a game that is quite at its place in this site.
Even so, with the new setup it gets a bit further than before. Before it would give a ruffle error and now it passes through ruffle and gives its startup page, but clicking on play or options does not do anything. If it is just a matter of reinstalling, it might be worth the effort, but if it gets complicated, don't waste any effort on it.

Again: thanks for the great job.
(04 Aug 2023, 10:31 )Zooy Wrote: "Super Deep Throat"
It works with the standalone ruffle app. Unfortunately, the server version still does not work. Actually, SDT is the reason for frequent ruffle updates on the site 😉
(03 Aug 2023, 23:17 )Like Ra Wrote: Just updated the FancyBox setting, so the cache will be filled in quicker, hence more possibility to get crawled by image search engines, hence more possibility to get more traffic.
Here's the trick. I changed the settings to "show 1000 posts per page", clicked on an attached image and then either roll the mouse wheel down or start slide show. And voilà - all images from the thread are in the CloudFlare cache!
ChatGPT created me a program, which accesses ALL attachments in the forum with an interval of 1 sec. It should take 15 hours to get all attachments into the CF cache! Let's see what happens! 😆
Updates!!!!!

- The site is accessible from EVERYWHERE now! Including the places where adult sites are blocked!!!! Yoooohoooo!!!!
- I allowed downloading attachments for EVERYONE! Including guests and bots, what results in:
- The CF cache is filled in - all attachments can be accessed very quickly with no server load
- All attachments can be indexed by search engines
This is how the network traffic dropped after adding CF:

network_traffic_20230813_010052.png   
MP4 files can be directly played on Apple devices now!
Cloudflare can block bots/crawlers easily and effectively! Yet another cool feature!

Contributors: dustymoon1 (1) , Like Ra (42) , madjack (1) , Max515 (2) , zan (2) , Zooy (5)